Stars diary :-)

starynights

Well scales are tipping 17st, im 30 and feel frumpy! Ive never been thin but i have never been the weight i am today. It piled on once my partner and i moved in together, then after the kids its just stayed. We have a family holiday booked for october so i would like to loose a bit for that. Ive tried every diet going but i lack the will power, i like food (and the bad stuff) too much. I have tried slimfast before and lost 12lbs in 10 days but well i couldnt stick to plan any longer! Story of my life! Im not feeling hungry with this heat so im giving slimfast another try. I had to go buy some summer clothes last week and i just feel terrible in them. I want to change my habits and the time is now!

Day 1 is going good, have had my breakfast shake.

Aw good luck you can do it !! Stay on here for help motivation or a small telling off!! Maybe at the start you could up the calories and have a 200 cal dinner with a shake and snack in between tea may help in the long run to stick to plan?! X

Yaaaay someone who sounds just like me! I'm on day 4, haven't found it easy. Don't find the shakes filling at all, I think because I'm used to massive portions. But sticking to it as best I can! Good luck!

Good luck! I started on Thursday and surprising myself at the moment. I use MFP as well to track calories. I try to plan 450-500 calorie meal for evening so I still have 100 calories left if I'm feeling hungrier during the day

I hope it's going well for you :) xx

Well ive kind of failed miserably!!! However im now off work for a couple of weeks and work seems to be my downfall, damn vending machines!!! Im starting afresh tomorrow and hope to be posting a positive post in 24 hours!

Good luck!!

Something that helps me, is I plan all my meals and snacks the day before. So I know what iv got to eat and don't think about any other food xx

Take one day at a time and don't be so hard on yourself xx tomorrow is a new day xxx

Back