Start again again again

Niki3

Hi I am in no way new to all this have been dieting my whole adult life :(
Have had 3 kids and am about 1 1/2 stone overweight I've been alot bigger but also alot smaller I just have no will power at all to stick to a diet its just miserable vie tried them all I am currently on slimming world again first time lost a stone but it took a month and I got so bored and fed up I
Hope to go to a class next week whether or not I have the courage or will power to is another matter any advice??
I'm sick of diets but just as sick of being overweight!!!!!

Niki3 said:
Hi I am in no way new to all this have been dieting my whole adult life :(
Have had 3 kids and am about 1 1/2 stone overweight I've been alot bigger but also alot smaller I just have no will power at all to stick to a diet its just miserable vie tried them all I am currently on slimming world again first time lost a stone but it took a month and I got so bored and fed up I
Hope to go to a class next week whether or not I have the courage or will power to is another matter any advice??
I'm sick of diets but just as sick of being overweight!!!!!

I think you must be my twin
Am trying day one of lipotrim maintenance again today
Have broken down the day into half.hour time slots to try and take it in baby steps
I know what I have to do now I just have to do it
If I stand still I feel I am on a walkway slipping backwards

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol yep sounds like we are both hitting our heads against a brick wall. I know what I gotta do too but it's so hard doing it ESP with kids n hubby who have chocies and treats I can't make them suffer because I am lol good luck :) x

I hope you pluck up the courage to go to class I find it kind of "helps you to buy in to it (and to buy the sw choc bars!)

Good luck

Back