Start Alli......or not

Discussion in 'alli' started by dol7247, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

Hi there
    Help i've just brought the Alli pill and really dont know whether to start or not . After hearing some horror stories i guess im a bit scared. I currently do the weight watchers plan and was hoping to combine the two. Does anyone know if this is possible, if i kept to my daily points but made sure i didnt go over the recommened fat allowance for each meal ? Is ther anyone out there doing well with Alli who thinks its worth the possible side effects
    thanks in advance
    x:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Hi

I have been taking xenical for 9 days now and followed the fat guide lines of less than 5% and have had no side effects at all. I too was apprehensive about taking the pills due to my work but I have been fine.

Good Luck with your weight loss.

4. new me 20009

new me 20009 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya

I started alli tablets 5 days ago and I'm keeping to the diet and I've had no problems with adverse side effects.

So definately give them
    ago they are great

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre motivated enough to stick to WW I wouldnt bother with the tablets. They work best as a deterrant and something to keep you on the straight and narrow but if youre sticking to a low fat diet you may not see any benefits to taking them.

I was on Xenical but didnt lose anything extra taking them. Had no side effects as I was on a low fat diet on WW

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.