Start of Week 4, weight loss 2 stone 3 lbs

KB75

Hi everyone, my name is Kerry. I am new to this forum but I have been a regular reader for inspiration.

I started Lipotrim on Thursday 6 September, Im now on day 2 of my fourth week and my weight loss is currently 2 stone 3 lb so Lipotrim really does work and believe me, if I can do it, anyone can.

Kerry

Hi Kerry, that is a fantastic loss. Welcome to the forum there is fab support on here :)

Hey. I'm new too and have been reading daily as its the only thing that keeps me going. Today is my first Saturday and I am really struggling especially having just made my daughter her dinner. I have been 100% for five days I'm not hungry I'm craving! All that keeps me going is you lot and your tremendous losses each week. I've got 3 st to lose and can't seem to see the light lol
Plus someone said to me yest that I will always be fat so I've held onto that despite how hurt it made me feel just to prove her wrong
Well done to each and everyone of you xxx

Hi Kerry and Slimgem,

Welcome! Kerry you're weight loss is fantastic in such a short period of time! Well done!

Slimgem- use that horrible comment to keep you motivated when you're having a bad day. You stick to this there is no reason why you won't be 3 stone lighter by Xmas, that'll show here! Good luck for your first weekend.

BM

Thank you busy mum. I'm going to use the comment to my advantage until I'm at goal. And hopefully by Christmas I will be there. Can not wait xxx

your story is very inspiring. I am starting tomorrow and I think i will be here on the forum everyday for more inspiring stories.

Back