Step 1 Sole Source Start on a new journey

Priyab2222

hey every one, i did this years ago...then tried various diets that did work for me but now i am back to this as i could really do with meeting up with some one real once a week to be weighed and measured by them and really need to take food out of the equation for the next few i would say 8-12 weeks or so.

I am 4'11, 28, weighing round the 14 stone mark ashamd to say and size 16-18 i went from a 8-10 to 16-18 which is shocking over a hesr and half.

Since then have lost but never enough to make a visible change and to have ppl make positive comments so i am back time for a change want to feel semi good this summer i have left it till bit late but better late then never suppose.

I will be starting next monday 19th june 2017 as consultant is only free then but in the mean time this week will be cutting down to try and drop a few lbs before i start.

Got some time off work in about six weeks time would love to be bit smaller and lighter by then see what happens.

I will be doing sole source as need to go back to basics for sure.

If any one else is starting on that date then do let me know oh and im from manchester.

Priya

Back