Start on Saturday...

mils

Well I've been to the doc this morning and he signed my form (not before giving me his opinion on fast weight loss :confused:). My blood pressure is high as was my pulse but show me a dr and I get stressed!!! Anyway seeing the dr made me have second thoughts about the diet and then it really annoyed me that he had made me feel like that!! He is a really nice man but just a bit cynical about vlcds!!! I just thought he'd give me some more encouragement.

Anyway not to worry I have a lovely husband who supports me 100% and that's all that I need.

Feel a bit scared though...watch this space.

xx

Good luck. With the support of your hubby you will do great....:)

My nurse (her speciality is weight management) is the opposite, she was so supportive. She said that obviously there are some down sides, but shes had some patients on it and they've done wonderfully. Many of them have managed to keep the weight off - the only ones that didn't skipped the RTM stage.

None of them have had any problems and she rates the diet highly, especially the counselling.

Don't listen to your doctor, listen to my nurse instead!

Don't worry you'll get all the encouragement you need on here!

You'll do brilliantly!

Don't worry about your Doctor's views on VLCD's, if you've read the LL info books and stuff on here I would bet a hefty sum that you know more about the details of LL than your doctor does! And while encouragement is nice, remember that you are doing this for YOU, try not to let other people's thoughts or lack of support affect your journey :)

And certainly don't be scared: after the first few day's and your 1st week's WI & seeing the pounds flying off you'll feel like you're having the time of your life! :D

Nothing to be scared about.
Good luck :)

Back