Start on Wednesday :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AndyPandy, 25 September 2009.

1. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Member

Hey guys and girls :)

I start the sole source on Wednesday :eek:, bit nervous, but glad i have booked the appointment, there doesn't seem to be a lot of guys on here, but im sure it'll be fun lol :flirt2:

Any tips or advice would be appreciated
    Thankoooo ;)
  2. littlelindy

littlelindy Well-Known Member

hey cant offer any advice as am starting myself tomorrow but want to wish you luck xxx
  3. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Member

and i would like to wish you luck too :) xx
  4. littlelindy

thanks.. lets hope it gives us the great results its given everyone else on here..!

5. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Member

yeah for sure, looks like a brilliant diet, and seems to fit into what i want to do, just means no boozing for a while lol :cry:
  6. littlelindy

i know thats the only downfall i go on holiday in 3 weeks so gona struggle there lol..!

7. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Member

haha awesome :)
    bottled water it is then ;) xx
  8. littlelindy

haha yea a whole 2 an a half litres of it..!

9. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Member

haha reeyyy :D

water, water, water yay :p xx
  10. littlelindy

lol.. it will be worth it... hopefully be on step 2 0r 3 by then so can eat some food..!

11. lunar jim

lunar jim Well-Known Member

Good luck you two! There's a couple of us guys on here, I post more than most though :D
    Last edited: 25 September 2009
  12. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Member

well theres good support here so i think we'll be fine :) xx
  13. littlelindy

yeah everyone seems great! x
  14. AndyPandy

AndyPandy Member

Hi Jim

Nice to see a guy round this way!, sure ill need your help at some point, you have done brilliant by the way

Hats off to you sir :D
  15. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Good Luck Andy and Lindy i am sure you will do fine and you have the right idea with the water glug glug glug xx
  16. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Hi andypandy and littlelindy

Sounds like you have both escaped from the same toyshop, lol! Oh I'm being silly, just come home from funny cabaret show in the west end.
    Good Luck to both of you on your CD journey, I have lost 29 pounds in 7 weeks and feeling great.
    Follow jimmyshoo's advice about the water, it will so help on the first few days, in fact it is still helping me now. All the best for your exciting first week weigh-in.