Start on Wednesday :D

AndyPandy

Hey guys and girls :)

I start the sole source on Wednesday :eek:, bit nervous, but glad i have booked the appointment, there doesn't seem to be a lot of guys on here, but im sure it'll be fun lol :flirt2:

Any tips or advice would be appreciated
Thankoooo ;)

hey cant offer any advice as am starting myself tomorrow but want to wish you luck xxx

thanks.. lets hope it gives us the great results its given everyone else on here..!

xx

i know thats the only downfall i go on holiday in 3 weeks so gona struggle there lol..!

xx

haha yea a whole 2 an a half litres of it..!

xx

lol.. it will be worth it... hopefully be on step 2 0r 3 by then so can eat some food..!

xx

yeah everyone seems great! x

Good Luck Andy and Lindy i am sure you will do fine and you have the right idea with the water glug glug glug xx

Hi andypandy and littlelindy

Sounds like you have both escaped from the same toyshop, lol! Oh I'm being silly, just come home from funny cabaret show in the west end.
Good Luck to both of you on your CD journey, I have lost 29 pounds in 7 weeks and feeling great.
Follow jimmyshoo's advice about the water, it will so help on the first few days, in fact it is still helping me now. All the best for your exciting first week weigh-in.

Back