Start today

ljackson

Hi everyone had first weigh in last nite so start today. I have decided to try the original plan, I'm to scared of all that free food and has I love meat, fish and salads it should be prefect for me. Quick question on the B choices I noticed you can have measured amounts of potato and pasta but not rice, can anyone tell me why no rice in a B choice, thanks.

I think it's cause there isn't enough Fibre in it for it to be classed as a HE but I'm not sure as I do EE! :) Good luck! xxx

yep not enough fibre, for pasta to count it has to be wholemeal as well.

Had 28g rice 5 syns my omg only few spoonfuls was hungry few hours later so had two skinless chicken thighs and salad. water rest of the evening x

You could try EE then you can have as much rice as you like!! :) x

itsGCbaby said:
You could try EE then you can have as much rice as you like!! :) x

Got to agree with the above, EE might be best for having rice and meat. I generally dont have any carbs with my evening meal on a red day - I use my hex on stuff like crackers, porridge and ceral bars during the day.

I've got to say I can see the point in green days but I think instead of doing red days EE is way better. You can still have as much veg and meat as u want, but also as much rice!! It's fab I love it :) xxx

I know Gabby EE would be the easy choice, 1st time I lost the weight with Orginal days was easy and quick, stupidly put some back on. Then when I did it second time with EE I was not losing much weight and gave up.So I will try red days with one green day thrown in per week and see how I go. I also notice when I limit my carbs I have more energy and less headaches. Don't know why. How are you getting on? X

Back