Start tomorrow - how much

Liz0800

Hi fellow friends,

Plan to start the diet tomorrow. I have 24 days to my summer jollies.
if I stick to it strictly on sole source, how much do you reckon I can lose...what's the minimum ?

I would like to lose 10 pounds of pure fat so I can fit in my clothes...panicking a bit!
Is this doable if you are within a stone of goal...having dieted that off over a period.
Many thanks

Lx

Depends on how much you have to lose - but if you are within a stone of a healthy BMI then SS and SS+ are contra-indicated. Your should still have excellent losses on step 2 though.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but I'm not entirely convinced you'll make it (although I hope you do!). That's only a little over three weeks so, assuming you'll make losses of 2lb a week (which are good losses that close to goal), you can lose at least 6 lb of fat. Maybe a little more. You might lose more overall, but anything above, say, 10lb could be water weight rather than pure fat. I wish you luck, either way!

Bessie is absolutely right concerning sole source though, and your counsellor should advise you which step you ought to be on.

Awe thanks,

Have seen my counsellor....got my packs..doing step 2 according to my BMI. If I get 6 pounds off she says I will feel tons better so going for that.

Thanks again

Lx

Hi there Country Bumkin,

Loved your comment in other thread about it being like child birth. YES I agree.

See my other thread and I have put my progress on....feels hard today but determined.

You have done awesome too.

Lx

Back