Start tomorrow

Lindsey
Hi everyone I start the diet tomorrow (sat) excited but also a little scared. I'm doing ss 3 shakes per day, but I'm so afraid of the headaches and tiredness, does that go away when keratosis sets in.

Well sat morning just had my very first banana shake very nice, what are everyone's favourite shakes and soup.

Hi good luck on your start yeah the head aches do go away when your in ketosis it's down to carb withdrawal just take some paracetemol and sleep when you can try and set a routine of taking your shakes I have mine at 12 4 8 and drink my 4 ltr of water between I only have the chocolate packs made up as hot choc so no idea what the other ones are like sorry

And your siggy you will lose 2-3 stone very easily if you stick to it I lost 8 in 8 so very easily done good luck

Thanks I will def have set times to have my shakes, I might have my second one as hot choc drink thanks.

Well day one went ok, not to hungry yet lol, just had lovely choc shake tastes lovely made with crushed ice and blended really thick and creamy hummy. Got to get in routine so I'll have shakes 9 am 2 pm and 7 pm. Might try soups next week for lunch instead of a shake. Can't wait till I go into ketosis and the fat is burning away lol .

Hi there
Ive not had the chocolate one cold but the choc mint is fab made with hot waster as is the cappuccino. Hope your finding it all ok x

I've tried all the shakes, soups and just started trying the bars this week. So far there's only been a couple of flavours I can't stomach, most which I find tolerable, and some I really like (vanilla, chocolate, chocolate mint, strawberry). I don't have a set schedule, but try to eat every 5 hours or so and drink loads of water. My first week I had a shake or porridge for breakfast (porridge = barely tolerable), soup for lunch and shake for dinner. This week with the introduction of bars, I had a bar for lunch (peanut crunch = very good!) and one for dinner (malt toffee = chewy, pretty good).

I think it takes a couple of weeks of trying things out before you settle on your favourites - my tastebuds had to adjust and after a few days things started to taste better. :p

Tizzy - just checking that you know you're only sposed to have one bar a day.

Actually I didn't know that so thanks! And don't worry - the lunch and dinner were on different days - I only got 4 bars for the week so am spacing them out. :p

Vanilla shake with coffee in is lovely-gives you the coffee hit if, like me, you can't drink it black. Soups are ok but better if you add some spices-i add curry and chilli powder and garlic to mine to give them some flavour. Good luck :)

I had my first weigh in I didn't lose as much as hoped only 4lb, but it still is a loss, I am doing the ss+ pan so that will prob slow it up a little. Have introduced soups from today. Was going to try just ss for a week for better weight loss but I caved in and had fish and salad. I still feel hungry in ketosis and I'm def n ketosis and not had extra energy like some people do, wished lol.

Well done on your loss :) Im the same i wish i also had some more energy on day 5 at the moment and tired all the time.

Back