Start tomorrow

I didn't really like any of them to start with either. Just hold your nose and do what you can to get them down your neck and drink lots in between. This will make it a bit more bearable til you get into ketosis. I tend to order a majority of chocolate shakes as they are the easiest to knock back. Although this week (week 8) I've retried the meal packs and like them now so it is always worth revisiting things as your tastes will change.

Good luck with your journey

X

I really think I'm going to find it so hard I run a pub and not I'm going to have enough energy to do it I want to do really bad I only want to lose to 2 stone

You'll be surprised at the amount of energy you will have once ketosis kicks in. You need a positive frame of mind otherwise you will find yourself subconsciously sabotaging yourself.

The last time I did LL, I was working in a Chinese restaurant and bar so I was on my feet all night and didn't finish work til 3 but I was ok, if anything I was better. This time around I'm doing a degree course with a 19 month old baby and it's hard but doable.

You can do it!!!

X

I really hope dont think I could be around food right now it's all I can think of yr doing really well it must be hard with young baby atleast mine ate older so I don't have to run round after them

How are you doing Nikki?
Prepare for the worst on the first week - it gets easier after day 7. I promise! :D
The shakes aren't really 'food', they're just like 'medicine' to keep us alive basically. The diet does work, your 2 stone will be gone in no time!! Just be patient. It's not forever, and will be over in about two months. :)

Maybe make a little calendar countdown on your wall somewhere, so you can cross off the days. It helps to see the journey visually sometimes.

xx

I started today. It'll be easy, just stay busy! Busy busy busy. Good luck. :)

Ok so day 4 I'm doing ok I quite like the some of the shakes drinking all this water is hard doing around 3 litres a day I don't like the chicken soup or the shepherds pie it's very salty but was pleased when a friend I have not seen in a while asked if I lost weight which I guess is a good sign how's everyone elsa doing just a question iv read loads of blogs about when people start eating they do put it bk on which worries me as all the time effort and money and a lot if people are doing the 3 packs and meal as told in still putting one some of weight y is this

I'm glad the diet is going well for you so far. :)

Putting weight back on - is not dependent on the diet, it's down to the individual. You will put the weight back on if you go back to the same unhealthy habits which made you put the weight back on in the first place. The really hard work begins AFTER the weight loss. Enough people do maintain their loss because they're much more aware of what they're doing, by cutting a certain food group out (carbs) or watching calories by logging everyday and taking up exercise.

I haven't heard anyone putting weight on by doing 3 packs and a meal, unless it's simple water retention or they're doing something terribly wrong and not following the plan.

Good luck
x

Hey Nikki how is it going?

I'm losing my weight by doing three packs and a low carb meal so I'm not sure what the people were eating to gain weight. Also I never drank water before this diet and I am surprised that I enjoy water now. I also want to repeat the advice that if you do not like the taste of anything now try it again in a few weeks as the "meal" style packs were inedible in the first few weeks and I love them now.

This babe can I ask what kind if meals you eat I find the shakes ok I hate the chicken soup some of the bars ok I'm off to be weighted soon so hopefuly all ok

Well done Nikki, that's amazing !! Just stick at it, think how quickly you'll reach your goal if you tolerate the packs for just a little longer :] You won't be on them forever (and you'll be on them a lot less time if you continue as you are !)
Got my weigh in today too :D
xo

This babe can I ask what kind if meals you eat I find the shakes ok I hate the chicken soup some of the bars ok I'm off to be weighted soon so hopefuly all ok

Are you on Lighter Life Lite? If so they will give you the food list. If not I'm sure you will be able to swap to it if you want.
You get a list of protein such as lean meats, fish as well as veggie options choice of veggies, oils and dairy. Tbh it helps me as my OH and I can sit down to the same (or very similar) meal together in the evenings.

This is a good post of recipes http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-lite/80036-recipes.html

I'm currently doing 4 packs a day with no food as I am trying to recover from my weekend off plan and I'm surprised how I'm enjoying a break from food.

Last edited:
Back