Started again today

Bellybee

Silver Member
I did the diet for 20 weeks and lost 78lb stopped last year.
I now need to lose 84lbs total and have restarted today.
I have taken new before pictures.

Hiya Lisa, and welcome.

It's day 1 for me again today after tripping off the waggon last week :confused: :mad:

I'm aiming to lose around 84lbs too initially, and will re-assess then according to how I feel, what size I am etc.

It'll be good to see how you're doing & perhaps we can keep each other on the straight & narrow CD path to slimdom :D

hi lisa

its my first day today after giving up about 8 weeks ago and puting on all the weight i lost, i have about 9 stone to lose and know its going to be a struggle, but o seem to have the determination this time, and dreams of a gorgeous size 18/20 dress for the reaces in september instead of a size 24 is my first goal.
how was your first day?

lisa

Hi Lisa
Day 1 again for me too, started last week and did really well for the first 3 days ssing.....then hubby wanted to go away for some quality time together and it all went to pot..But here I am on day 1 and ready to start again.

Hi Bellybee Its day one for me,I also have about 55 pounds to lose. So maybe we can all keep each other inspired. good luck

hi all

my headache is already kicking in and im doubting if i can do this, god i forgot how hard this first day was

How is everyone doing who posted here a nearly a week ago?

Please let us know how it's going as it gives us encouragement to get back on track.

Back