Started again

Nenya

Well, I went to Scotland for 10 days and have got straight back into the programme. I ate and drank normally throughout my hols (meals out, cooked breakfasts,whisky, other alcohol) and only put on ONE pound. I find this incredible :eek: I am hoping it has re-set my metabolism. I also have been drinking normal coffee which usually gives me migraine! Gotta get weighed tomorrow and see if I have been able to shed that pound this week.:D

You lucky thing, if that was me I would have put on a stone. Best of luck tomorrow.

that's great! only one pound! i'm sure you'll lose more than 1 pound when you go get weighed! good luck! xxx

Hi Nenya,
welcome back, best of luck for tomorrow, hope this week wasn't too hard getting back into it.
Doirin

Hi Nenya

That's amazing only putting on a 1lb!!! Lucky you.....hope you had a nice time in my home country :) Where did you go to?

Hope all goes well at your weigh in and I am sure you will be able to lose that 1lb no problem.

Have a great week!

Thankyou everyone. We had a fab holiday around the Loch Ness area and the weather was excellent. I was worried that restarting again would be slow but I weighed in 8 1/2 lbs lighter yesterday!!! I was wearing lighter clothes and it was earlier in the day but I am soooooooooooo pleased. Praps I'll only lose a pound for a couple of weeks, but it all evens out in the end : )

Well done on your loss chick!!! you must be on cloud nine :D xxxx

Wow, that amazing loss. Well done.

Back