Started Atkins yesterday

Hi,

Ive started a diet yet again yesterday, and deicided to give Atkins another try done it last year and really liked it.

Anyway just thought I'd say hello to everyone, Ive been reading through the posts today and have nicked a few nice receipes from here, just a quick question where can you buy Flax Meal ? wanted to make some of them 1min muffins.

Im starting at a weight of 13st 10lbs thats the heaviest I've ever been so really got to get my bum in gear this time.

thanks
Natasha

Good luck i did Atkins to get from 12st to about 11st, now doing Lipotrim to get to 9.5st :D

Hi,
i bought my flaxseed from morrisons, but i think most health food shops sell it too.
Or there are a few websites that do.

Good luck

Thanks for that, I will give morrisons ago then, I tryed Asda's last night and they didn't have it, is it called flaxseed then and not flaxmeal ??

On the 5th day today, have a quick weigh in this morning and the scales had gone from 13st 10lb to 13st 5lb, Im hoping thats a true reading !!!

thanks again
Natasha

hey hope it all going well, i am starting again on monday so keep us updated on your journey x

good luck hun xx

Back