• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started Fri, 5 days, and 6lbs off!!

Rissole76

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
So started Friday, and as the title says 6lbs off, now I know they say the first week is mostly water but I was dieting (starving) on WW the week before, so Im hoping this isnt just water weight, cause surely thats what I would have lost the week before. Well I feel slimmer anyway! So far so good except that I cant do cooked brekky every morning as I just cant stomach it, so having protein shake made with soya milk (2 carbs in total for lovely strawberry shake). Then I read that processed meats can increase your risk of bowel cancer so although I ate alot of pepperami, smoked sausage etc, Im gonna buy fresh whole meats and try to have those instead of processed, just to make me feel a little better. And try to drink more water rather than sugar free squash, again just to make me feel a little more natural, if that makes sense. But so far so good, the mims are giving me the extra fibre I need in my diet, so quite happy :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
woop woop well done chick! Don't forget your greens though! They are really important.

Jools xx

you are officially a loooooooooooooooooooser !! well done x

Cinta

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: -0st5lb(-3.25%)
Well done Lara, that's a great start. I lost 9lbs in my first week & nearly passed out! I had always counted calories & had to go as low a 800 just to start losing before. Keep up the good work :D

S: 15st0lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.48%)
Thats great, well done! This site is great for the inspiration and incentive to keep at it!xx

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Lara, welcome and well done. I wouldn't take too much notice of things the papers say, I eat plenty of processed meats now and I know i'm clear of bowel cancer, I've had my annual MOT with fantastic results

Rissole76

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Jim, if it's not one thing it's another isn't it! On another good note 7lbs down today in 6 days! Last day today of week one, wonder if I can get 8?!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
well done, why don't you post your losses on the "weekly weigh in" thread

Congratulations on your weigght loss..:clap: