Started Fri, 5 days, and 6lbs off!!

Rissole76

So started Friday, and as the title says 6lbs off, now I know they say the first week is mostly water but I was dieting (starving) on WW the week before, so Im hoping this isnt just water weight, cause surely thats what I would have lost the week before. Well I feel slimmer anyway! So far so good except that I cant do cooked brekky every morning as I just cant stomach it, so having protein shake made with soya milk (2 carbs in total for lovely strawberry shake). Then I read that processed meats can increase your risk of bowel cancer so although I ate alot of pepperami, smoked sausage etc, Im gonna buy fresh whole meats and try to have those instead of processed, just to make me feel a little better. And try to drink more water rather than sugar free squash, again just to make me feel a little more natural, if that makes sense. But so far so good, the mims are giving me the extra fibre I need in my diet, so quite happy :D

woop woop well done chick! Don't forget your greens though! They are really important.

Jools xx

you are officially a loooooooooooooooooooser !! well done x

Well done Lara, that's a great start. I lost 9lbs in my first week & nearly passed out! I had always counted calories & had to go as low a 800 just to start losing before. Keep up the good work :D

Hi Lara, welcome and well done. I wouldn't take too much notice of things the papers say, I eat plenty of processed meats now and I know i'm clear of bowel cancer, I've had my annual MOT with fantastic results

Thanks Jim, if it's not one thing it's another isn't it! On another good note 7lbs down today in 6 days! Last day today of week one, wonder if I can get 8?!

well done, why don't you post your losses on the "weekly weigh in" thread

Congratulations on your weigght loss..:clap:

Back