Started JUDDD on Tuesday

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by emmasmum, 10 September 2009 Social URL.

1. emmasmum

emmasmum Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD (for now!)
    Hi everyone. Have been messing about on all sorts of diets this year and have ended up heavier than when I started.:cry:
    Looked at this a while ago and decided this week it was time to start. It does look the sort of plan that is easier to stick to as it's only every 2nd day.
    Found my 1st DD yesterday a bit of a struggle, but felt great this morning!
    Have been reading all your posts and the ones for ideas on DD's are great. Will join in the Fri/Sat weigh-in even though it won't be a full week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi and welcome. Great start!:553: This is a fantastic diet and I am still mentally getting my head round it....why aren't I bingeing? (In a good way.) Hope the next few days go OK for you:D

4. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hey emmasmum good to have you on-board with our little lot. Look forward to hearing more from you :welcome:

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    :welcome2: Yay! Another juddder! Glad you're getting on ok, lots of us now to give eachother support which is fantastic, and best bit we all started within about a week of eachother. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted x

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi emmasmum and welcome to our little band of JUDDDDers. Well done on getting through your first DD and hope the rest of your first week goes equally well x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.