• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started last night

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Just thought I would say hi, as I'll be parking my bum in here for a while. Some of you will probably have seen me around from time to time.

I did SW for a while last year, and along with a period of just "dieting" I lost about 3 stone. I then did Lighterlife for 6 months and lost 8 stone.

Since then, I've put on around a stone. Half of that was understandable, as you always gain glycogen, etc. It was made more difficult by me having to quit RTM, as I had my gallbladder out, and was not in the best of health.

Since then I've gone between 13st and 13st 9lbs frequently, and now it's time to finish the job. I want to get to about 12st (though I'll review if it is unfeasible), and out together a lifestyle/eating plan that I can sustain for life. My eating has improved but I feel I need some rigid guidelines just now (and I can treat SW quite rigidly even if it's not supposed to be).

Anyway, I'll be about :) Hope everyone is doing well!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Thanks folks :) The first 2 days have gone well - though I haven't eaten enough (timing wise, it's been bad). But I'll get there - I always find this sort of thing a real adjustment.

Muffindoll, that huge boy wasn't mine - though I do have 7 of my own. The girl in my avatar was Georgie, and one of the reasons I managed to go on this weightloss journey. She was one of the catalysts behind me deciding to change my life :)

I'd love to see pics of your rats, if you'd like to pm them to me?

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Welcome! Love the name! Not sure about the furry creature tho!