Started last night

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SerenityValley, 7 August 2009 Social URL.

1. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    Just thought I would say hi, as I'll be parking my bum in here for a while. Some of you will probably have seen me around from time to time.

I did SW for a while last year, and along with a period of just "dieting" I lost about 3 stone. I then did Lighterlife for 6 months and lost 8 stone.

Since then, I've put on around a stone. Half of that was understandable, as you always gain glycogen, etc. It was made more difficult by me having to quit RTM, as I had my gallbladder out, and was not in the best of health.

Since then I've gone between 13st and 13st 9lbs frequently, and now it's time to finish the job. I want to get to about 12st (though I'll review if it is unfeasible), and out together a lifestyle/eating plan that I can sustain for life. My eating has improved but I feel I need some rigid guidelines just now (and I can treat SW quite rigidly even if it's not supposed to be).

Anyway, I'll be about :) Hope everyone is doing well!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Amazing weight loss, welcome to the forum and good luck for your continuing weight loss.

4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow you've done great so far, not long to go now. Good luck with SW!

(The rattie in you're avatar looks just like my two)

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Wow fantastic weight loss. Good luck for shifting the little bit you gained and well done for nipping it in the bud. Excellent mental attitude.

6. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    Thanks folks :) The first 2 days have gone well - though I haven't eaten enough (timing wise, it's been bad). But I'll get there - I always find this sort of thing a real adjustment.

Muffindoll, that huge boy wasn't mine - though I do have 7 of my own. The girl in my avatar was Georgie, and one of the reasons I managed to go on this weightloss journey. She was one of the catalysts behind me deciding to change my life :)

I'd love to see pics of your rats, if you'd like to pm them to me?

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Welcome! Love the name! Not sure about the furry creature tho!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.