Started Lipotrim today!

beccamckecca

Hey everyone, its my first day on the lipotrim diet and im soo hoping its the diet for me. After the birth of my son in june08 ive had 2stone ive just not been able to shift and with plans of falling pregnant again in aug09 i need to lose the weight fairly quick! After reading all the great posts everyones made on here i decided to give the diet ago. Did anyone find they felt sick and so tired the first day? Also when should i expect to get used to the hunger?
Well im hoping lipotrim works for me as ive seen many of you have had fantastic results!:)

Hi becca and welcome!! You'll find plenty of support around here!

Regarding feeling sick and tired. It could be withdrawal from the way you were eating before - carbs or sugar being the most likely. It will definitely be helped by drinking more water .... you'll find most things are!!

You don't have to get used to feeling hungry. Once ketosis kicks in - around day 3 or 4 usually, you won't feel hungry at all and provided you stick to it 100% you shouldn't ever get hungry after that.

You might miss the experience of eating - mentally that is. A lot of people use the experience to discover and break the bad eating habits they had before.

It can't not work for you - if you have the right positive mental attitude and don't cheat it WILL work.

I look forward to seeing how you get on! Good Luck!! x

Hi Becca and welcome. You will feel better soon as Jan has already said. Good luck:D

Hi Becca! You've made a good choice starting LT! Especially as your wanting to lose weight quite quickly too! You'll find everyone on here a great help when you need advice, feeling low or simply fancy a chat everyone is lovely! You've got the biggest hurdle out the way and that was getting started and getting day 1 out of the way! Good luck :D xx

Hiya chick and welcome!!!

Good luck for your first 5 days!!! Then you should be sweet!!!

Hi becca, Lippo works for everybody. It never doesn't work! You just have to do it! 2 stone will fly off. Welcome on board. Keep posting and let us know how your getting on. The first few days are the hardest but then it gets much easier. Just keep thinking of slim you for the summer.

welcome and best of luck

Hi and welcome - good luck on your journey.
The first couple of days I felt a little sick and lightheaded, but that soon went. In all honesty, the thought of a total food replacement diet was worse than actually being on it. I find lipotrim the best diet I have ever done in my life and I will be 50 this year, so I have tried a good few of them.
Get those first few days over and done with and you will soon be at target. Keep drinking that water and log on here anytime just for a chat, advice, support or even just a laugh.

Welcome.

Hey honey and welcome! :D

The first few days can be pretty hard for some but get through them and you will fly :D good luck xx

Hi Becca, lovely to meet you! I'm fairly new and have to say all the encouragement and tips that all the other lovely LT people have given have kept me on the straight and narrow. Welcome to the best club on-line. Just had my second weigh-in...hope you find it encouraging too!!

Back