Started LL today...........

and thought i ought to just re-introduce myself! I've posted on here a few times in the lead up to begining my journey and now it's finally begun!
Well, today hasn't been nearly as bad as i expected, have only felt hungry a couple of times but with water and the food packs it's passed in no time so i'm feeling really positive! I have my first drop in on friday after work. I'm so excited about all this.............can't believe i don't feel bad to be honest - is the worst to come as my body withdraws? Even if it is i will get through it - i have so many reasons i wanna do this - i need to loose about 10 stone so i know i'm in for a long trek! Anyone else in the same boat? xx

hi there, well done on getting through your first day :) however as you know the worst is yet to come but after about a week you will not feel hungry..... im actually on Lipotrim but i have done the LL diet (about 5 years ago) and managed to lose about six stone!!!! before falling pregnant, lol. they are both quite similar.... i have about 8-9 st to lose so we are in the same boat hahaha! have my first weighin tomorrow so wish me luck :) good luck to you and keep going!

Ah best of luck! It seems like a long way off when you have so much to loose doesn't it! but i'm determined to get there! and yeah i am kinda expecting the worse over the next few days - i figure if you expect the worse it can't get any worse! haha
I lost 6 stone on WW a few years back, however it started creeping back on and then i got pregnant and cake took over! so now i'm back to square one with an extra stone than before to loose! Bloomin heck! xx

and thought i ought to just re-introduce myself! I've posted on here a few times in the lead up to begining my journey and now it's finally begun!
Well, today hasn't been nearly as bad as i expected, have only felt hungry a couple of times but with water and the food packs it's passed in no time so i'm feeling really positive! I have my first drop in on friday after work. I'm so excited about all this.............can't believe i don't feel bad to be honest - is the worst to come as my body withdraws? Even if it is i will get through it - i have so many reasons i wanna do this - i need to loose about 10 stone so i know i'm in for a long trek! Anyone else in the same boat? xx

I was Monkey :) I have lost 8.5 of those 10 stone already! Just since January 8!!! I was a size 26/28, now a 12/14! And, It is AMAZING how fast the time goes.

Keep that positive attitutde and it will see you all the way through. My side affects like yours were very minimal.

Sounds like you are on your way in good style!!!

Rock it!!! You can do this!! BELIEVE ME!!! I did - if I can, ANYONE can!!!! :)

ANd good luck you other new starters too!!! The worlds getting thinner!!! :D
XX

Yup ........ got about 13 to lose so I'm in that boat with you hun!!

Good luck - I'm sure you'll be really successful - pop and see us in the September Starters thread - we're a friendly bunch xxxx

Also on my first day today, ok so far, but I wish I had bought the water flavourings as missing pop already, never mind it will be worth it in a few months time. Does anybody use a mixer for the shakes and where did you get it from, very lumpy shakes are not good for the next 3+ months.

Ah thanks BL you truly are an inspiration to us all!! It's day two now and i'm still feeling fine - i am just waiting to feel bad! lol Tummy is rumbling a bit but it's the first time today!

I will pop in the September group and see how everyone is getting on!

I can highly reccomend the fruits of the forest water flavouring - it's lovely and is really helping me! i also like the hot bovril type drink - my LLC gave me 2 as a sample - will deffo be buying some! Thanks for all the good wishes - we'll be slim before we know it! xx

PS - i forgot to mention i use a stick blender and they come out perfect every time! Thanks to BL's advice!
Think you can pick em up from tesco for next to nothing - you don't need a super duper one cos ur not actually blending anything! xx

Hi CM,

I think you should change your name cause Chunky is not going to be you in a few months:D

There was a thread on here just when I started. If you like the savoury drink you can use marigold vegetable Bouillon available in most supermarkets and health stores at a fraction of the price. I used it throughout the diet especially on those cold winter days (only two a day mind)

Also I tried one of the recipes where you use a small teaspoon of the powder with a chicken soup then add two sweetners, its sounds insane but its a welcome taste change.

Ah haha thanks - maybe i'll change it once i've lost a few pounds!!!

Thanks for the tip on the vege drink - i haven't actually bought any from the meeting so i have no idea how much they cost? I'm guessing around a tenner as the fruity stuff was £9

Thanks for the chicken soup tip too - will deffo try that!

Whats the veg soup like? i like the thai chilli one best, the chicken is ok but i'm not fussed on the mushroom! x

I have recently started mixinbg soups - half thai and half veg, or have chicken, etc. Just mixes it up a bit.

Our LLC told us too that they are bringing out Minnestrone soon. yum yum

I love the Veggie soup with lots and lots and lots and lots of pepper and tabasco! Scrummmy.

Hey Tange - she's gonna have to change her name to Mini Monkey!! :D

Oh yes you are Mrs!!! :)

xx

Haha - thanks for the vote of confidence you two!

BL - i love spicy things and so would like to add tabasco sauce and pepper to soups to make them more interesting - i have some tabasco in the cupboard but it doesn't actually say on it red tabasco - although it clearly is red???? It's just from tesco's and the make is McIlhenny ?? Says red pepper and salt? what kind do you use as i don't wanna blow my hard work!!! and as for the pepper - can you use mixed pepper as that's what is in my grinder? or is it just black?
Thanks! x

Tabasco is the brand name - so thats all I use - if it doesnt say Tabasco, I don't. The others may be OK - just I am used to Tabasco anyway. Its what my mom put in my baby bottle....I am sure of it! :D

Just black I am afraid. COuldn;t tell you why - just what we are instructed. :)

x

Thanks! Well it does say tabasco on the box and bottle so.........think to be on the safe side i'll take the bottle in when i drop in on friday - i really can't wait to see if i've lost any weight! LLC did say if we've done it we will have definitely lost by friday!!! I have scales at home but i've put them away as i only want to be weighed on one pair of scales!
Thanks for all your encouragement BL - i will suceed, i know it! x

Back