started LT mon 25/08/08

charlene9440

is in it to win it!
hi :p my name is charlene,
I have just started on the lipotrim diet, after having my 12 week old daughter,because i gained alot of weight. i must say the firSt 3 days were the hardest for me, but i managed to avoid my inner voice that said to eat a biscuit!or everytime i went in the fridge to eat a babybel! and ive got thru 5 days. my first weigh in is on wedsday and im sooo looking forward to it! :D

I must say the shakes are ok! i have a tip; put not 2 much water in the blender then add lots of ice,and a sweetner n then add your choice of pack and blow me down you have a mcdonalds milkshake its abit like it anyway! it thickens to an ice cream sort of drink and is lovley! you can do it with all the shakes!

I also find with the hot chocolate if you blend it with peppermint tea mix the peppermint tea bag with the boiled water then add the choc pack, and add a sweetner blend blend blend!!!and voila!! you have a mint hot chocolate lovley! :cool:

im hoping to lose at least 4 stone with this diet and it does wrk beleive me i have done it b4 and BOY DO THE POUNDS DROP OFF!!!
wish you all tons of luck!! and just remember,whats a few months out of your life! to do this wen you will be happy and the real you at the end of it!! xx:D

Hi hun welcome and good luck. Theres a thread on here somewhere with different recipies on such as chocolate muffin yuck!!, ice cream, a bar of chocolate i'v only tried the muffin and it went in the bin. I do like coffee in the vanilla though yum yum xx

Hi new to this site as well. Started LT for the second time on tues, on day four today and still in the horrors!! I did this last year and had already had a nibble by this stage and don't remember feeling this cold and shattered with a constant headache. I am so annoyed that I went back to my old stupid ways and gained some not all of the weight I lost that I am determined to get it right this time. Have been a viewer of this forum for the last few days and your weight loss support for each other is massive. I hope you can spread some of that support in my direction cos today I reaaaallly need it X

hi and welcome to this site good luck for your WI X

hi boo .. im on day 4 too but im not so tired today ,just get through today and u will feel alot better ,, hey we can do it together ,, started same day :) . soon we will be half the women we were

HI Fairy welcome to the best support ever the guys on here are brill.
Heres to seeing less of you next week
XXX

Heya! Newbie also started this week and feeling much better. Only problem i have is evening, around dinner time is horrible! But i get through it looking at the inspiration slideshow and chatting to these lovely people!

Good luck and hopefully all us newbies will make it onto the slideshow!

Welcome to you both. This really is the best diet but the cold!!!!! I've had to talk hot water bottles to bed!!!!

Good luck.

x

Welcome :) and yes CF the hot water bottle is a must at bedtime, the OH say he could warm me up...but it does not warm your feet :))

A big hello to Charlene,Boo! and Fairy10.
Welcome to you all.
This forum will save your bacon (if the mention of mmm.. bacon... is allowed)!
Seriously, everyone here has kept many of us going, when the going gets tough
Good luck to you all. xx

Back