Started on Monday (6 Jan 2014) and still going strong!

Channy35

Wants to do this!
Since Monday I have been having shakes but it has been rather simple as I am at work. For the first 3 days I split the packs into two so was having 6 small meals a day and that made it more manageable.

I am now day 5 and feeling good. I have decided to have a meal pack on the weekend rather than just shakes because it will make weekend more bearable. The thought of having just shakes and nothing much to occupy me is not a great thought.

Today Friday I opted for an early dinner and had pasta carbonara. It was yum. I made it according to the instructions but still think it came out wrong. Taste was great though. Next time I plan to add less water than recommended in attempt to achieve a creamy texture.

Saturday's meal will be shepherd's pie and Sunday's Spaghetti bolognese and have to say I'm looking forward to it. Then on Monday back to shakes again. I'm actually thinking of getting some porridge and soup now for the weekend too. Porridge for breakfast, Soup for lunch and meal pack for evening. Also I bought the drink mix to have in the evening with sparkling water as a treat.

I really believe I can achieve great results on this diet as there is still so much variety in the products.

:)

Since Monday I have been having shakes but it has been rather simple as I am at work. For the first 3 days I split the packs into two so was having 6 small meals a day and that made it more manageable.

I am now day 5 and feeling good. I have decided to have a meal pack on the weekend rather than just shakes because it will make weekend more bearable. The thought of having just shakes and nothing much to occupy me is not a great thought.

Today Friday I opted for an early dinner and had pasta carbonara. It was yum. I made it according to the instructions but still think it came out wrong. Taste was great though. Next time I plan to add less water than recommended in attempt to achieve a creamy texture.

Saturday's meal will be shepherd's pie and Sunday's Spaghetti bolognese and have to say I'm looking forward to it. Then on Monday back to shakes again. I'm actually thinking of getting some porridge and soup now for the weekend too. Porridge for breakfast, Soup for lunch and meal pack for evening. Also I bought the drink mix to have in the evening with sparkling water as a treat.

I really believe I can achieve great results on this diet as there is still so much variety in the products.

:)

I found that with the pasta carbonara too, having it again tonight and will be adding less water. I will let you know how I get on and how much I end up using.

Well done Channy, glad that you're enjoying the packs - I've never tried any of the foods up to now.

Hi Channy, well & truly into the diet now, well done. The porridge is my favourite, its a little on the sweet side but tastes good. Your right about the possibility of great results as there is quite a lot of variety available now. Its a matter of trial & error till you find the ones you like & dislike. Hope tomorrow is good to you

Made it up with only 100ml of water and it was much creamier.

Hi Channy. Are you still going strong!

Hi Channy. I'm on day 4 now. I find that the carbonara is best cooked for longer to let the pasta absord the water better. I also add garlic and chilli.

Back