started on monday,does it really work!!!!

michellewild

Hi every1 my name is michelle ,i am 5ft 6 and currantly weigh 13st 7,i started lipotrim on monday this week,i have found it really hard the first 2 days but today i dont seem to be as hungry,i am reaaly hoping to get down to around 10st that is my ideal weight and am also at the gym,i am however a little sceptical that this will work 4 me as it seems to good to be true, is there any1 who can reasure me to keep me going,i have been really good and not eaten anything, also how do i get 1 of them chart things onto my threads to show my weight loss xxxxx

Last edited:
Hey Michelle, I know of a few people that have lost upto 7 stone on this diet! Over a period of something like 24 weeks, so it definitely does work. I'm only on my third week now but as you can see from my sig I've lost a little bit already :) the key is just perseverance and it's definitely not too good to be true, it's just THAT good :D

P.S welcome and congratulations on your loss so far :)
P.P.S if you click the little chart in my signature, it'll take you to the website where you can make your own ^.^

Hiya and welcome aboard!!

Theres a sticky on the board that give you step by step instructions on getting a wee ticker!!

Best of luck :) xxx

Hi and welcom, you will not be feeling as hungry as your body will be going into ketosis. This is where you may get a bit more energy and your hunger will not be as strong. It means that your body has run out of glucose stores and is now burning up your fat instead!! YAY

I lost 4st in under 4 months over a yr ago, This time(i didn't put it all back on) i lost 1 and half st in 4 weeks. I have now switched to a different vlcd but not because LT doesn't work but because i needed a bit more variety. Good luck and believe me if you can make it to 1st weigh in then the results will convince you LT does work hun, hth

No question that it works! If you can get through the first few weeks you'll be fine! As long as you stick to the rules (read the bag carefully!) you'll be at goal in no time.

Good luck

Jon
xx

HI michelle i started monday too! second time round for me! does lt work??? in a word YES!! and your right it does sound too good to be true. but stick at it 100% and you will see for yourself. come on here when your feeling tempted it'll give you the added support to keep going..everyone is really friendly and there'll always be advice and encouragement to hand..best tip of all is drink as much water as you can this will help with all side effects..good luck with your first week roll on monday!!:)

The proof is in the pudding .... (excuse the food reference) .... dont mean to sound big headed but look at my pics ... i lost just over 8stone using LT and have been maintaining up and down since november 2009.

Get yerself on over to the refeed and maintainence sections and see the results fer yerself :)

Good luck with it x

Michelle I am the same height and weighed 12.9 when I started. I went on refeed eight weeks after and weighed 10.7 this was due to going on holiday two weeks later, so yes it does work, and I went on to lose a further stone with healthy eating after my hols. You have to be in the right mind and remember not to go back to the old eating habits good luck.

Hi Michelle - welcome!

It does sound too good to be true - it's not 'easy' but the results are amazing!
I have dieted for years, on and off, lost and put on and you can see from my stats below I have had amazing success with LT.

I'm different to most, as they stick to it 100% until they lose all their weight but I've broken mine every couple of months for holidays, christmas etc.
It wouldn't work for some but for me, with so much to lose, it's the way I can manage it.

Really good luck and make sure you come on whenever you need support!

It works!! It is good and it is true :) If you stick with it 100% no reason why you shouldnt be one of the ones shouting from the rooftops how much you have lost!

Go for it and believe in it too!!!

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to Lipotrim & this wonderful forum. Lipotrim definately isn't too good to be true, as long as you stick to it 100% you will succeed. It really does work!

Clair x

thanks every1 4 all your replys,i am doing quite well,have really shocked myself,i am only 28 and have a partner and 2 boys 9 and 6,so i still have to make there tea and things,and i am usually quite a big drinker especially at weekends and saturday takeaway is the law lol,i actually feel that it is not gonna bother me and have surprised myself how much willpower i have,really thought i would fail the first day but am now on my 4th day and really looking forward to monday 4 my first weigh in,i really want to get down to 10st,wondering how long it will take me?????? xxxxxxxxxxx

its exciting isnt it cos it really works, i feel like im havin a dream and i,ll wake n say to people god i had the best dream about this amazing diet. I only started yest so ive a long way to go but im focused and want to do it so much, i sneakily weighed myself today and after 1 day im 4lbs down. That would of taken weeks of dieting and excersise for me cos ive tried everything b4 this! xx

yeah it is amazing,cant believe i hadnt heard of it before now,or i would have done it ages ago!!! thats great that u have lost 41bs already keep it up,although u r braver than me,i am to scared to weigh myself incase i havent lost,it will bring me down n i will be gutted lol xxx

you will have bet your on cloud 9 when u see results i couldnt wait lol, i know what you mean id of done this ages ago why dont more ppl know about this, its great, when im at goal weight for example and i let myself go a little on hol i can jump back on wagon again for week or so, great x

thanks every1 4 all your replys,i am doing quite well,have really shocked myself,i am only 28 and have a partner and 2 boys 9 and 6,so i still have to make there tea and things,and i am usually quite a big drinker especially at weekends and saturday takeaway is the law lol,i actually feel that it is not gonna bother me and have surprised myself how much willpower i have,really thought i would fail the first day but am now on my 4th day and really looking forward to monday 4 my first weigh in,i really want to get down to 10st,wondering how long it will take me?????? xxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle,

Everyone is different, and we all lose weight at different rates. In general, you should expect to lose around 1 stone per month, but your first weigh-in is usually the highest.

Clair x

wow charleysangel you have done AMAZING. Im soooooo excited, seeing real ppl with real results is the best motivational tool ever xx

Michelle,

i had my second to last weigh in yesterday and the way i have to reflect on my 10 week journey is this; and this is exactly what i said to my pharmacist.

If before i started LT, you said 'Give me £500 and in 10 weeks time in return for some will power and abstention and you could be at a healthy weight' i would have snapped her hand off!!!

I was sceptical to begin with but was super determined to prove all the doubters wrong and now as the trimmer me i can just show people that it is possible with a bit of hard work

the process is not yet over as this is a pschyolocigal long term 'fix' for my relationship with food and excercise

stage two starts in a couple of weeks!!!

all the best and keep at it and keep strong willed as the results WILL keep you going!!!

Jay ;)

Back