Started on sat

Hi Dan dan,

It is hard and I just started today on SS. Was close to caving in for a bite of garlic bread earlier, but left the room...and drank some water. :rolleyes:

Keep at it!

Dan-dan
The first week is the hardest, with all the old habits that haven't changed yet, and until you're properly in ketosis you'll still be feeling hungry sometimes..

How about you think of this coming week as the first week of the rest of your life.. and last week as a preparation/practice?.. just a thought, but I know it's the kind of thinking that I enjoy playing with, to feel fresh and new about things. They recommend winding down your diet before starting CD, and you've certainly done that!

You will be happier with yourself if you make a commitment to stick to it 100%.. but it takes a bit of effort to get there..

Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Try reading some bits from the link above.. it might help get you to where you want to be..

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives and we can make fresh choices and fresh decisions :)

x

Back