Step 1 Sole Source Started Saturday

jayneg

Hi .. well I started CD SS on Saturday and spent all day thinking about food!! Didn't struggle as such but it felt a bit odd to be thinking about food so much as, being totally honest, I haven't eaten 3 meals a day for a long time as I usually missed brekkie and often lunch as well. However, I bought some ketostix Saturday afternoon and thought I'd have a look Sunday afternoon and according to the colour change I was already in ketosis .. which made a bit of sense as I've not had much in the way of hunger pangs.

I'm just looking forward to feeling good about myself again, being healthier and able to wear nicer clothes and not hate how I look in them.

Jayne x

Wow, one day to get into ketosis is good going. Good luck.

Thank you for the messages .. I'm actually finding the diet quite easy up to now .. I have odd moments of thinking about food but it's nothing I can't cope with lol

thats excellent - keep focused and keep going - its a great feeling as those lbs start to slip away!

Well done that's brill!

First week is always the best! Keeps you going!

Are you having the meal also?

e x

No I've not had the meals, just shakes and soups so far .. I must admit I do have moments of thinking about food, especially if I'm having a stressful moment :-/

You woudnt be human if u didnt think about food honestly u will be like that for about 3 weeks then it will all dissapear and u wont miss it at all.

Oh ur on SS so im on SS+ dont think i would manage just doing the SS i look forward to my meal at night. Im on 7th week and down 26lbs!!

I find now i comment alot on what people eat its very bad!! im like " are u going to est sll thst" bit rude to be honest lol

E x

Back