Started the Cambridge Diet xx

hana_ox

hey guys i jus started the cambrige diet its my second day and im so determined on losing weight before my birthday july 30th im determined to lose 2 stones but its my second day and im finding it so hard without food :cry: i hope i cn get ova it and i will admit i ate half a sandwich of salad though hope i still get into ketosis my weigh is on tuesday :eek: hope i get thruu it but reading all your blogz is been an inspiration im more motivated now :)

current weight 10.6 :sigh:
goal weight 8.6

week 1 =
week 2 =
week 3 =
week 4 =

hi hana,i know its hard to start with but once your in ketosis it will be so much easier.the sandwich thing if you feel you need to eat have a little bit of chicken hun hope it gets better for you soon and good luck on your journey :)xx

hey bbe thnks alot for the advice when u started wen did u end up in kestosis i keep running to the looo :( and how much weight u got left 2 shift and ur doing really welll xx :)

i think i was in ketosis on day 4 once you are you get so much energy and i found suffering through the first 3 days made me never want to cheat as there was no way i was going through that again lol.

i have 13lbs to go before my bro's wedding which will make me 10st but i really would like to be 9st so hopefully i can get as close to this as possible.i was 14.6 when i started 12wks ago so the diet defo works.thanks hun :)xx

Hey Hana

I notice you are on in Leeds, i am too and this is day 1. I am 5ft 2 and weigh 10stone 9 and want to get to 8 stone 7. How are you getting?

Back