Started the Cambridge Diet xx

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by hana_ox, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hana_ox

hana_ox New Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.73%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey guys i jus started the cambrige diet its my second day and im so determined on losing weight before my birthday july 30th im determined to lose 2 stones but its my second day and im finding it so hard without food :cry: i hope i cn get ova it and i will admit i ate half a sandwich of salad though hope i still get into ketosis my weigh is on tuesday :eek: hope i get thruu it but reading all your blogz is been an inspiration im more motivated now :)

current weight 10.6 :sigh:
    goal weight 8.6

week 1 =
    week 2 =
    week 3 =
    week 4 =

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mum of five

mum of five Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi hana,i know its hard to start with but once your in ketosis it will be so much easier.the sandwich thing if you feel you need to eat have a little bit of chicken hun hope it gets better for you soon and good luck on your journey :)xx

4. hana_ox

hana_ox New Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.73%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey bbe thnks alot for the advice when u started wen did u end up in kestosis i keep running to the looo :( and how much weight u got left 2 shift and ur doing really welll xx :)

5. mum of five

mum of five Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i think i was in ketosis on day 4 once you are you get so much energy and i found suffering through the first 3 days made me never want to cheat as there was no way i was going through that again lol.

i have 13lbs to go before my bro's wedding which will make me 10st but i really would like to be 9st so hopefully i can get as close to this as possible.i was 14.6 when i started 12wks ago so the diet defo works.thanks hun :)xx

6. bridetobe!

bridetobe! Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Hana

I notice you are on in Leeds, i am too and this is day 1. I am 5ft 2 and weigh 10stone 9 and want to get to 8 stone 7. How are you getting?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.