Started the Couch to 5k thing yesterday....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ............ & oh my goodness - my poor legs today :eek:

I am so not used to running! I felt like I was gonner pass out at the end :eek:, but am pleased I did it. Really want to keep up with it & so I am going to try my best to get out again this week. Luckily for me, the plan says I'm not to go out tonight - don't think my legs would allow it anyway, hehe, so hoping tomorrow they will feel better!!

Felt good knowing I am doing some exercise though :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Well done hun! It does get easier - I promise! I'm on week 3, run 2 and just heading out for a run in a bit! I never thought I'd be able to run for 1 min, let alone start to actually enjoy it! Well done again hun xxxx

4. debjk

debjk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(24.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am on week 3 too but I run every other day so one week 4 times next 3. Not sure if I will be able to run the 5 mins next week but will give it a go but I said that last week about the 3 mins ;)

well done and keep it up we will get there in the end :)

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on starting the Couch to 5k program. I need my treadmill sorted out as it just goes on the fastest setting at the moment and then I'm ready to start this too!

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you :)

Just been out with the kids & my legs arn't as bad now they have loosen up a little :giggle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.