Started this morning with LOTS to lose

rubberduck

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all through perusing! I'm hoping to find a bit of support here as I've taken the leap, and I started lipotrim this morning after visiting chemist yesterday and weighing in at a MASSIVE 25st 2lb :( :( :(

I'm 5'7 and have a hell of a lot to lose, obviously. Has anyone else got loads to lose? I feel so awful being this big! I'm currently a size 32 on top and 28/30 on the bottom. I'm so ashamed of myself.

What weight were you when you started?

rubberduck xx

Good luck I have done it before it does work but I put it back on again after about 2 years so I am here again and only been on it four days and cause I am feeling so ill with a cold and started my period today I have just eaten and am very cross with my self but will not have anything else and behave now x

Hi Rubberduck, dont be ashamed huni, you are where you are. Its a starting point. With this diet you will very quickly start dropping down in size from day one! Be strong and promise yourself you will get to your first weigh in no matter what, and you will feel amazing! :D Good luck with your journey.

Hi Rubberduck. Welcome to the forum. Well done for taking the plunge and starting today. The first week will get tough but hang in there. The longer you go the easier it gets.

I started on the 7th September weighing 24st 7lbs, so very similar to you. I was also a size 30/32. 4 months later I'm down to 19st 4lbs and I'm in a size 22. I've still got a long way to go, not quite half way yet but on this diet I believe I can do it. My weight loss so far has made a huge difference to my life. All the aches and pains in the back and knees have gone. I can move much easier and I'm more active but the biggest difference is how much more confident and happy I feel. It is a hard diet and you have to be absolutely determined especially in the early days but if you want to do it, you can. This can change your life. Keep posting and you'll get plenty of support. Best wishes.

Hi rubber duck, if it's support and encouragement your after you have certainly come to the right place, these lovely people have got me through 4 tough days, don't feel ashamed you have made a start, that's the most important thin! I think we are all guilty of turning a blind eye when it comes to our weight. I have lost 9lbs since I started on 01/01/2013. So the losses are instant! It can be tough but it WORKS! Good luck and come on here for distraction and support
Louise x x

God thats amazing I got on scales this am and it did not change but i am hoping its water with my period! wow u have given me a push thats great thanks and good luck everyone x

hi good luck with your weight loss journey :) it is hard but so worth it in the end, i found so much help on my first time around on this site, i am starting bk as want to cut bk now before my weight gain gets out of control and finish what i started,
but i remember how helpful this site was and is and use it as there always someone to talk too :)
just remember its just a small amount of time in your life to make a massive difference to it :) x

I had a similar horror moment myself when trying on clothes in the changing room next to a size 10 goddess. Finally decided to start changing things for the good this time. Good luck to you! We can do this x

Hiya,

I'm in the same position, similar amount to lose, it's very intimidating. This is my 2nd proper lipotrim attempt, but this time I really need to stick with it. I'm sure we can cheer each other along the way, and the support on here is amazing.
Good luck on your first week.

Nic x

Thank you all so much, it's great to have stumbled upon such an amazing forum! I did lipotrim for 2 weeks last year but was forced to stop due to redundancy. I lost 2 stone in 2 weeks - the chemist said it was the most amazing loss they'd seen on the diet! I'm hoping for similar this time but I know that kind of weight loss won't last forever.

I'm happy to be here and meeting you lovely people! Massive hugs all around from rubberduck :) xxxx

hey rubberduck welcome to this amazing forum i wish u all the luck and success will soon follow keep strong girl u can do it xxxx:D:D:D:D

Rubberduck, not to worry we are all in the same shoe....lossing weight is our aim....if we stick to the diet encourage each other and let the day pass by...yeeey we r heading in the right direction ...roll ur sleeves and let the losing journey begin....together all the wayyyy

Rubberduck well done on getting to this point so far, we all know its hard to take the plunge and i wish you the very best of luck..

Its awful that we feel ashamed in our own bodies although i totally relate to you.

I lost 3 stone last year on LT, I was in River Island with my girlfriend she was looking for christmas clothes, while she was in the fitting room and i was surrounded by girls with hot slim bodies, i glanced at my self in the mirror i actually nearly vomited at the sight of myself and i honestly didnt recognise the absolute horrific sight staring back at me....
i had gotten huge and i really didnt notice, i have no full length mirrors at home so that may have contributed to that!

So that leads me to where i am today, looking for motivation from people like you and all the other inspirational users on MINIMINS!!!

good luck!! xx

Hi guys! I swapped to s&s but I'll still be around if that's okay with you all :) the support on this side of the forum is much higher than the s&s bit :) xxx

@rubberduck, I'm sure no one will mind, I don't, it's still tfr so we are all on the same journey, good luck and keep it up!
Louise. Xx

@rubberduck, I find its getting easier day by day, keeping myself busy really helps, I also look online at celebs who's body I'd love to have for "thinsperation" lol. How are you doing? Hope it's all going well for you. Congrats on your amazing week 1 loss, you must be so proud of yourself.
Louise x x

Hey louise why did u decide to change its just u have had a brilliant loss with lipo xx
Hey bmgirl, I haven't changed Hun, still on lt, how are you doing with it?
Louise x x

Oh thats gud glad u stil on it hun im doin ok bloody hard work but im gettin there lost 3lbs weigh day today so im happy with that.. Thats my second week xxx

Back