Started this morning with LOTS to lose

so how you doing on the new s&s diet ? hope all is going well :)

I'm finding it loads easier! No vommage which is always a good thing :D how are you doing? xx

Slim and save is the same principle as lipotrim, similar weight loss,.. you order your sachets online either 3 or 4 a day depending on how you want to do it. You can have a massive variety of shakes, meal packs (which turn into a baby food type of thing, but better than no food!), bars (which are LUSH!) and soups. It's much more flavoursome and doesn't make me feel sick in the slightest. You're allowed 500ml of coke zero a day too which is a real bonus for those water-haters. The required water intake for s&s is really similar to lipotrim. I really do prefer it! If you only have the 3 sachets of food a week which costs 29.99, you have 100g of protein a day and 200g of certain veggies. If you have a bad food relationship it's good as it MAKEs you behave but doesn't make you feel deprived!

I'm finding that I've hit ketosis on day 2/3 and haven't needed or wanted anything beyond the plan. I don't even particularly fancy the plan at the minute lol I'm just not even remotely hungry :) x

congrats for taking the plunge and starting. Keep at it and I promise the results will be worhwhile :)

well that always good when you get no vomage lol , i'm doing ok first week weigh in and lost 13 lbs so well chuffed with that :) may even have a look at that s&s my self as a lot more choice to choose from what they taste like :) and its a good sign your hunger as gone keep it up :) x

They taste pretty good so I'd recommend it if you fancied a change! It would hopefully not knock you out of ketosis if you swapped :) well don e on massive loss! :) x

hi rubberduck! im sorry i didnt see ur post sooner. i started at a heavier weight than u. just in my second week now. i started at near 27 stone. size 26. in week 2 now. i wouldve loved to shared the journey with u. its nice to have someone near ur weight to go through the full hog but if ur still around please keep posting! nice to see progress from eople. keeps me going :)
best of luck with what ever route u r taking and i hope u get to goal soon! xxx

The support throughout this page is amazing! Too often the web can be used to bully & belittle people, looking forward to being a suportee & supporter when im fully into s&s! (starting 13.01) keep it up! Xxxx

Back