Started this morning

nearly40B

Hi there

I have just started Lipotrim this morning - I spent last week reading this forum and all the advice is fab. I decided to give it a go. After making my first shake this morning with the "male" amount of water! Durr!! :rolleyes:

I have had my lunchtime shake and split it into 2 portions. Had the first one at noon and just had the second one now. To be honest I am starving!! I have a horrible metal taste in my mouth and can't stop going for a wee!! ;) I can't possibly be in ketosis yet, can I?

I shall be logging on throughout my journey for the invaluable support everyone offers on this site.

Oh well - off to drink some more water!!

nearly40B xx

Good luck 40 B ! Well done for taking those first important steps xx

Hey welcome to the Lipotrim train. Just think next time you'll be doing a bit of this :wee: once you've had a weigh in and seen how much weight you've lost. This is diet is great, stick with it and you'll be at goal in no time at all :)

Thanks guys - It's been such a hard day - I've nearly given up too many times!! Lightweight!!
Anyway - it's nearly the end of my first day - Woo Hoo - I survived!!
Hoping to have an early night and then to wake up not too starving tomorrow - I have been enjoying the vanilla shakes - mixing it with coffee and sweetener and ice - blitzing it all up in the blender - Yum Yum!!
Going to put my little boy to bed now and drink some more water - will get back on here tomorrow for more support -
Thank you
x

I tend to have early nights on TFR to stop me cheating. I just think to myself that the earlier I go to bed the earlier tomorrow will come and I'll be that little bit lighter than I was the day before :D

Hi there

I have just started Lipotrim this morning - ...... nearly40B xx

Welcome Nearly 40B. Just stick with it through this week NO MATTER WHAT. You'll be soooo glad you did!

I tend to have early nights on TFR to stop me cheating. I just think to myself that the earlier I go to bed the earlier tomorrow will come and I'll be that little bit lighter than I was the day before :D
:happy036::happy036::happy036:

Well done on getting started. Once you get the first week done you will be flying. It does get easier. Keep yourself very busy this week or go to bed early, avoid food and being around it this week until ketosis kicks in. Keep a bottle of water to hand at all times. When you feel peckish just keep sipping the water. It will help.

Thanks for your support - DAY 2 is here already! I am positive this morning and am off work until Saturday so won't be too tempted by food til then (I am cabin crew - and find that I just eat rubbish throughout the day when I'm at work - grab and go)

Am trying to think of things to do today with my little boy - he's 4. The weather is so rubbish!

Can't wait for ketosis to start and then I won't be thinking about food 24/7!

I need to buy a new battery for my scales so that I can hop on halfway through the week for a little bit of inspiration.

I am 40 in less than 3 weeks so I need to focus on this for my inspiration!! :D

Hope everyone has a really great day - will hop on here throughout the day for motivation!

Thanks once again for getting me through the first day!!

B xx

Irish Molly - what is GL? x

Back