Started today 18.01.13

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Started slim fast today. Here's my food diary for today.
Breakfast- chocolate shake
Snack- ww soup 76 cals
Lunch- slim fast chocolate crunch meal bar
Snack- graze popcorn 98 calories
Dinner- homemade chilli with brown rice and leeks and cabbage - approx 550 cals
Snack- low cal jelly - 8 cals, slim fast chocolate nougat snack bar- 95 cals

I have also done half hour of exercise And drank plenty of nas squash and diet coke.

I want to lose weight for my holiday in June. I have about 8-9 st to lose in total but would like 5 of that gone for my holiday if poss

Hope your all doing well

Kelly x

Hiya!

Your menu looks good! I'm not starting until Sunday but have been out and bought the power and a few bars today!

I'm getting married in 10 weeks and am hoping to lose 20lb by then.

Maybe we can keep each other motivated! xx

Hiya!

Your menu looks good! I'm not starting until Sunday but have been out and bought the power and a few bars today!

Hiya
Congrats on the pending wedding! You can do this!! We can do this! Are you going to make a diary? We can help each other through x

Hiya!

No idea why that's sent twice haha!

Yeah I'll be starting a dairy and a blog to keep me motivated, I'm hoping it will keep me focused!

X

Hi Kelly & missgalaxy. Welcome! I wish you both luck on your weight loss!
Missgalaxy - 20lbs in 10 weeks is very doable if you stick to it. 2lbs per week is a very good loss. The first week will be higher!
Kelly - your food diary sounds so yummy! Mine was very pathetic today!
Andrea xx

Hi Kelly & missgalaxy. Welcome! I wish you both luck on your weight loss!
Missgalaxy - 20lbs in 10 weeks is very doable if you stick to it. 2lbs per week is a very good loss. The first week will be higher!
Kelly - your food diary sounds so yummy! Mine was very pathetic today!
Andrea xx

Thanks Andrea ! I'm hoping that by keeping it varied ill stay on it longer lol. Plus going from slimming world to slim fast has given my body a shock! I think it thinks I've slit my throat lol. But I'm glad I made the decision. I feel
More in control and I'm filling out mfp too to help log everything xxx

Thanks Andrea ! I'm hoping that by keeping it varied ill stay on it longer lol. Plus going from slimming world to slim fast has given my body a shock! I think it thinks I've slit my throat lol. But I'm glad I made the decision. I feel
More in control and I'm filling out mfp too to help log everything xxx

I have done slimming world and found it gave me too much freedom! I just ate and lost nothing! My tummy rumbles a lot but i not hungry at all thankfully! I use mfp too - what a big help! Let us know how week 1 goes xx

I have done slimming world and found it gave me too much freedom! I just ate and lost nothing! My tummy rumbles a lot but i not hungry at all thankfully! I use mfp too - what a big help! Let us know how week 1 goes xx

Yeah I found that also. Although I like the plan and everything I need restrictions and boundaries in a diet. I don't ever remember being hungry on SW and I think that's because I just kept on eating. I found my first day surprisingly went well. Now onto another good day today!!
I hope you have a good day I may go play in the snow with my dogs haha. Xx

Hey welcome i starting again today...i been on off.since startin this week but totm has now.arrived :( ur day looked yummy!!

We all can keep each other goin. I wanna lose some well at least 2stone by may where i am.god mommy eeeeepppp

Hey welcome i starting again today...i been on off.since startin this week but totm has now.arrived :( ur day looked yummy!!

We all can keep each other goin. I wanna lose some well at least 2stone by may where i am.god mommy eeeeepppp

Hi ya. Thank you for your welcome :)
We can do this!!! X

3rd day today, I have now lost 4.5lbs so happy with that! I have started a diary in the diary section if anyone is interested in following it.
Am so happy I have found something that is finally working for me!!!

3rd day today, I have now lost 4.5lbs so happy with that! I have started a diary in the diary section if anyone is interested in following it.
Am so happy I have found something that is finally working for me!!!

That brilliant Kelly! Keep up the good work xx

i just wanted to say i plan to start this ..iv tried clean eating ect but i need structure anyhooo i just had a look at your diary n its gonna be so usefull for ideas n this for insperation..just need the snow to clear now so i can get some shopping done ,good luck with it xxxxx

i just wanted to say i plan to start this ..iv tried clean eating ect but i need structure anyhooo i just had a look at your diary n its gonna be so usefull for ideas n this for insperation..just need the snow to clear now so i can get some shopping done ,good luck with it xxxxx

Lol thanks hun! Good luck to you too. I'm glad I stocked up on products before the snow arrived. 3rd day over and I'm finding it so much easier than when I tried calorie counting with normal food. X

4th day today. Lost 1/2 pound this morning meaning I have lost 5 lb in total since starting on Friday! :)

Wow Kelly that's great!

I'm on day 2 and so far so good, not feeling that hungry yet and I'm managing okay.

I'm back at work tomorrow so that makes it a little easier as well because we are that busy I don't think about food/meals or anything!

X

Kelly ur such inspiration..i restarted today after sts due to.binge eating and totm....i hope to stick this week and have a good loss too!!

Be hard tho as ds is 6 today sontheres cake eeeeepppppppp cake

start: 217.5lb goal:154lb current: 217.5lb (63.5lb to lose)

I've only just joined the site, so you won't be able to see too much info on me - but I will be starting this tomorrow! Good Luck x

Back