40 day slim fast challenge <3

Day 12 come at me:

Breakfast: strawberry shake 230 cals
Lunch: strawberry shake 230 cals
Dinner: Bolognese and veg 600cals
Snacks: cereal bar 100cals
Snack a jacks 100cals
mallow wafer and hot choc 100cal

Here we are day 13.......this is going so quickly.......will be on my holz before I know it <3 I went in town yesterday and to my amazement I can pick up size 12 off the shelf and it fits, this really is a major milestone for. Me, I haven't been a size 12 since I got married, (when I was a perfect size 10) eek I have picked up a size 12 very fitted dress and it doesn't quite do up, literally a couple cms from fitting, so I've hung it up where I can see it, I've brought it now so it has to fit me, so that means I'm going to have to work my butt off!!!! <3 I'm still quite full of cold but I'm going to attempt the shred the best I can :) going for a long walk today aswell. X

Food for today:

Breakfast: strawberry shake 230 cal
Lunch: strawberry 230 cal
Dinner: fish mash n veg 600cal
Snacks: cereal bar 100cal
snack a jack 100cal
hot choc n mallow 100cal

Another day dusted been on my feet all day today, am exhausted, im loving that it's finally getting colder.........I'm feeling Christmas :-D x

Day 14 dusted :), weigh I'm tomorrow. Hope the scales are going to be kind,

Snacks: 2 slim fast bars 200 cals
cereal bar 100cal
DinNer: macaroni cheese and Muller light 600 cals

Total: 1360

I'm really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :) xoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxox

Weigh in today.............. And I've lost 4lbs this week :) that's more like it <3 x

OMG just the perfect diary to have dropped into, a huge well done on your 6lb in 2 weeks thats fab, I love the the basic no fuss food diary I have spent all year trying to cook cheat and lie my weigh thin of course only to myself, I am day 1 on SF today considering I don't like milk I loved the strawberry shake I did add 2 spoons of frozen berries tho I am away 30th Nov so also A holiday spurring me on I have promised myself 21 days on plan no excuses. Have a fab weekend x

OMG just the perfect diary to have dropped into, a huge well done on your 6lb in 2 weeks thats fab, I love the the basic no fuss food diary I have spent all year trying to cook cheat and lie my weigh thin of course only to myself, I am day 1 on SF today considering I don't like milk I loved the strawberry shake I did add 2 spoons of frozen berries tho I am away 30th Nov so also A holiday spurring me on I have promised myself 21 days on plan no excuses. Have a fab weekend x

Hiya :) thanks, yea I've always been the same lying to myself and wondering why I wasn't losing.

U can do it, I really don't find it difficult at all, think it's because I'm so motivated for my holz at the beginning of Dec. :).

Hope u set off to a good start and yes as u can tell I love the strawberry, the only one I will drink :). Anyway good lluck, looking forward to seeing how u get on x

Day 16 :): food for today:

Lunch: strawberry shake 230 call
Dinner: Mac n cheese 600cal
Snacks: 2 slim fast bar 200 cal
wafer mallow 100 cal

Calories: 1360

;-) loving this plan x

Hey, just read your diary from the start and i love your motivation, keep it up your doing fab xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks :), congrats on your weight loss u look absolutely amazing x

Aww thank you :) How did you get on today? I love the slimfast shakes and sometimes i drink them before working out or as a snack. Xxx

I know I think they are delic, I'm getting on great thanks started boostingmy exercise again I love it <3

Breakfast: strawberry shake 230
Lunch: strawberry shake 230
Dinner: spaghetti bol 600 cal
Snacks: 2 slim fast bars 200cal
cereal bar 100 cal

Total: 1360

Exercise: the shred, 2 hours walk, 30 mins bike

Day 17/40 nearly half way x

Just done the shred <3 love it!! X

Thats really good. I used to hate exercise but now im loving the gym, working out really does make a big difference. Haha i tried doing the shred a few months back and failed lol. Xxx

Ha ha it is tough, but I love it, love the gym too :). X

Food and exercise today:

Lunch: strawberry shake 230 cal
Dinner: ww meal and muller light 600 cal
Snacks: 2 sf bars 200 cals
cereal bar 100 cal

Exercise: 30 mins exercise bike & the shred x

Your doing really well doing the diet how its supposed to be and just shows it will work.
Its so easy to go to maintaining from this to its a lifestyle change !

Yep yout doing fab, this diet works so well when its done properly. Xxx

:)

Dinner: ww meal
Snacks: banana
Slim fast bar
Muller light

Diary today:

Breakfast: cafe shake 230cal
Lunch: cafe shake 230cal