Started today 18.01.13

well i braved the walk to the shops n got myself some skimmed milk..i already have the shakes n will be starting also tomoz soooooo excited esp seeing your fab results in such a short time ,fills me with hope keep up the good work hunny :) xxxxx

Good luck everyone!! I am really struggling to stay motivated at the moment and I am falling off the wagon! Help! Does anybody cook for 1? My hubby is in the Navy and when he is away I just get lazy and eat for convenience. I dont finish work until 17.30 and then have to get home and put baby to bed. By the time thats done, its 18.30 and I can be bothered to cook for just me! What are you all having for your evening meals? Xx

Good luck everyone!! I am really struggling to stay motivated at the moment and I am falling off the wagon! Help! Does anybody cook for 1? My hubby is in the Navy and when he is away I just get lazy and eat for convenience. I dont finish work until 17.30 and then have to get home and put baby to bed. By the time thats done, its 18.30 and I can be bothered to cook for just me! What are you all having for your evening meals? Xx

I cook for one. I batch cook at the weekends and freeze portions and take them out as and when. I also have weight watcher meals in the freezer for quick meals. You can do this!

I cook for one. I batch cook at the weekends and freeze portions and take them out as and when. I also have weight watcher meals in the freezer for quick meals. You can do this!

Kelly, what sort of things do you cook? I am lacking in the inspiration department at the mo and my foid is all beige! Yuk! Gillian McKeith would have a field day with me! Xx

Kelly, what sort of things do you cook? I am lacking in the inspiration department at the mo and my foid is all beige! Yuk! Gillian McKeith would have a field day with me! Xx

Haha well I cook chilli con carne, bolognaise, beef stew, soups, cottage pie, anything like this really that I can find in slimming books and put them in portions to freeze. I came from slimming world onto slim fast so I was used to cooking a lot anyway (although I am a qualified chef too lol but that's not my job anymore) so obviously I love cooking and just set aside a few hours at the weekend to do a batch of different meals. Ill be doing a dinner meal plan tomorrow if you want I can let you know some of the things I have written down and if you want any recipes just let me know xx

I batch cook things as well - it's a lot easier. Places like poundland do all the plastic containers for freezing. Chilli, soups, stews all freeze well then just pop a portion out of te freezer on a morning then reheat when you get in from work.

I always have ready meals in the freezer but only eat these once a week for quickness. I bulk them up with veg and/or salad.

Jacket potatoes are quick and easy as well as omelettes/scrambled egg, beans/toast etc xx

I never get round to batch cooking :( so far today i ate

B: asda measure up strawberry (202)
S: go ahead crispy thins x2 (100)
L: asda measure up cafe latte (200)
S: banana (will update cal later)
D: turkey stir fry with noodles (WUCL)
S: yogurt (WUCL)

I allow extra 100-200 as i still breastfeed my 1 yr old not much but a bit.

I been a bit slack with dietin still...but every day i try again...its only when its an evening but...im assuming any way that through the day bein good will.pay off any way...espec as i used to pig out 3 times a day

start: 217.5lb goal:154lb current: 217.5lb (63.5lb to lose)

i couldnt batch cook either guys :( my lil ones keep me very busy until 7pm after work, then its all go for me to get the next day sorted! my weekends are for family time so i just get fresh stirfrys and diced chicken,bung it all in a pot with the lid and let it steam away on low heat for 30 mins :D other things i have are spag bol,if i make a vegetable lasagne i will start to freeze portions too. em tuna pasta is another bulk one,tastes fab and very good calorie wise for the plan,throw a bit of beetroot on top and bobs your uncle lol xxx

Back