Started today and already confused!

pticouk

Hi I've just started taking Alli this morning, but am confused as it seem from reading this forum and the alli forum that I have to eat more to lose weight!

I think I eat healthily in general for main meals but am tempted too easily with snacks.

for example my normal meals would be, all bran with skimmed milk, cheese and Cucumber sandwich on wholemeal bread and for dinner jacket potato with no butter, corn on the cob no butter and salad.

But then during the day I'll probably go out during work and by crap like crisps, choclate, biscuits, a danish a hot chocolate and some times end up eating all day.

Obviously doing Alli will stop the snacking as I don't want the side effects! but am I righ tin thinking that I don't need to take a tablet with breakfast as there's no fat in what I'm eating? Today I got some crunchy nut cornflakes and had those to hopefully up the fat a bit, for lunch I've got a tuna mayo sandwich with Hellmans Light, I've got some homemade fat free yogurt and Nature Valley granola bars for a snack or I don't know weather to have those with lunch and then as a snack I've got some choclate chip snack a jacks, I can have 2 for 2.2gs of fat. For dinner I think we've got mackeral and cous cous.

Is that ok?

All the stuff I've read has cereal, yogurt and toast for breakfast with whole milk, of full fat yogurt but there's no way I could eat that!

Help!!

Helen

Back