Started Today with 4st to Lose

SabreWulfe

From LipoTrim to Cambridg
Hi all :) I was checking out all the web sites and did my research about LipoTrim over the weekend, then Monday I went to my pharacist and got the gear, so today is D-Day, day 1, the very 1st day of this diet.

I have about 4 stones to lose. I'm 14st 3ils at present with a BMI of 35 and am really discusted with myself because I lost most of this in 2005 on Atkins and now I'm back to square one. Still I'm dwetermined to do it but I might need a bit of help from you guys from time to time.

:welcome:SabreWulfe,

Welcome and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

If you have lost weight before then you know you can do it again.

The weight will come off a lot faster on Lipotrim and you already know about ketosis having done Atkins.

You might find it a little harder than Atkins in the first few days but after that it does get much easier.

Good luck on your diet journey:)

Here is a link to help you set up your weight tracker...
http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

And this one will help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

Love Mini xxx

Hey - good luck, you will need over the next few days but just remember there is light at the end of the tunnell - once you get past the first week - you'll barely notice your on the diet at all.

A lot of people get headaches in the first week but I didnt I think thats because I drank so so much water - the more water you drink the less crap you feel. Get lots of early nights this week and just look after yourself - you wont feel the time flying this week

There are loads of people on here that are feeling the same way you are and if you ever feel tempted log on and post - it really works!

:party0011:GOOD LUCK:party0011:
You can do it
x x x x x x x x x x

good luck im not going to say it's easy cos it's not,ive just done my first week and lost 8lb,but once your in ketosis its not that bad and dont forget DRINK YOUR WATER you can do it everyone is so supportive (thanks guys) so welcome and good luck keep intouch xxxxx

Hi hun, Welcome aboard. Just get through the first few days and then you'll be sailing. I've done Atkins before and you know how after day 3 or 4 things get a whole lot better. Good luck hun.x

Hi, welcome to the forum... if you need any questions answering or just want to chat, this is the place to be. Everyone is really nice and very helpful and supportive.

We all know why we're here and can support each other along the way.

Keep us informed of your progress.

Good luck with your journey:D

Wow! What a great welcome. Thanx guys :)

Havnt you all done well? You've all lost so much weight. Cant wait for 3 months time. Hopefully I'll be more or less my target weight. At this present moment in time I am starving. I'm sat here with my glass of water waiting for my next meal..... another 1/2 hour to go. But I WILL do this.

Hi and WELCOME :D

First few days will be tuff going but get thru them and its plain sailing ;)

Good luck , youll walk it.

Welcome and good luck hun xx

Back