Started today :)

olivia1987uk

Hi everyone...I'm Olivia, I'm 21 (nearly 22) and I signed up for weight watchers online yesterday...

I have a hell of a lot to lose and felt that paying for weight watchers was that little bit more of an incentive to get this fat off!

Just here for some support and maybe to swap recipes and generally make some friends.

I'm quite interested in getting involved in any challenges or anything that is going on so just give me a shout :)

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the ww board & well done for starting

well done for joining and good luck along your journey.

Hey there welcome! Our stats are nearly the same so we can keep an eye on each other and try keep eachother on the straight and narrow xxx :)

Hi Olivia
Welcome hun. I just started this week aswell and Im finding this site a great help :D Youll do great. Best of luck this week :)
Cath xox

welcome to the boards :) you'll find everyone here is lovely and dead helpful. good luck with your first week :) xxx

Awwww aren't you lot lovely! I sneakily stepped on the scales earlier....I just couldn't resist. I've lost 8lbs since Monday! Lol, I'm not treating it as an official weigh in but its certainly very motivating!!!

hey there chic and welcome to the forum :)

wowee bet you cant wait for wi now...best of luck :)

I know! Eeeek! So excited now! I'm officially in love with WW

thats a great start Olivia, keep going XX

Welcome to WW angel! Sounds like youre going to have a fab WI! Fingers crossed for you and look forward to reading all about your journey, Jen xxx

Thanks everybody! Monday seems a long way away now though and I have my fiance's birthday to cope with on Saturday but fingers crossed!

hope saturday goes well for you and your fiance has a lovely time :)

Welcome! Everyone is friendly here and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask :) Good luck! xxx

Back