Extra Easy Started today

Hi All, Just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie. I started today but am having to do it at home as I work both a day and night job so cannot make the classes. I am looking for as much help or advice as possible and hope to become a regular on this site for SW members.

I have 6 months until my wedding and would like to lose 2.5 stone for it, I am now exercising 2/3 days a week and will be following the SW plan, do you think this is possible?

Also can anyone advise how many syns the below are?

Go Ahead mixed berry bar
crunchy nut 30g
ss milk (just for tea - 3 cups a day) not as a healthy a as used my cheese for that.

thanks all :)

course it possible but don't starve yourself or it wont work. Good luck and ask rather than make mistakes:love047::happy036::bliss::character00250::talk017::welcome2::party0011::banana dancer::banana dancer:

O dont worry I think its impossible for me to starve :) do you have any good lunchtime food ideas within free foods as this is my downfall.

I've lost 2st in about 5 months, and i am a fairly slow loser, so 2.5st in 6 months is pretty realistic.

Not sure on the syns info you've requested as they aren't things i eat tbh. - a dash of milk Is 1 syn, so depends on how many dashes you put in!

As Louise says, make sure you don't starve! You will be surprised at how much food you can eat on SW.

A few tips:

Try & identify the superspeed foods you like (melon, pineapple, kidney beans, baked beans, raspberries & strawberries are my favs) and eat loads of them.

Eat loads of superfree - if you aren't sure you have enough superfree on your plate, add some more.

Drink at least 2 litres plain water a day ( can add no added sugar squash if you don't like plain water.

Good luck x

Thanks for the advice Kingleds I am still trying to get my head round it all but I have brought myself a notebook to write everything down so that I can keep a track of everything I eat.

I have also started zumba, went for an hour last night for my second class and loved it, trying for 2/3 times a week so hopefully this will help with the dw diet.

thanks again for the advice x

You're welcome hun :) Ah Zumba. Tried that once & it was hilarious for everyone around me -
I have no rhythum AT ALL!! I will stick to walking & shredding x

It was so much fun, I used to dance so for me this is my ideal class as I dont feel like im working out (by the bright red face and needing bucket loads of water) :) x

Back