Started today!

doublehappy

Afternoon all, just thought I'd introduce myself as I started my 6-week countdown today.

I'd be over the moon if I could lose a stone on my 6-week countdown, but anything will be an achievement - I've been overweight for all of my adult life so as long as it comes off for good I don't mind how long it takes!! My ultimate goal is to lose 6 stone by this time next year, so I'm taking it as it comes.

I'm writing a blog to keep my motivation up, and I found minimins really helpful in the past for getting advice and support from people in the same boat.

Having just read another SW member announcing they've hit a 6 stone loss I am feeling very positive!

Anyway, enough from me! Come and say hi if you've just started too and perhaps we could egg eachother on xxx

hi there ,
im new as well started sw last week, only prob is the book wasnt explained all that well :( so im kinda trying to do the best i can and just cut all fatty food out , im aiming to loose about 3 stone if i can :)

Hi doublehappy, Im starting back on sw today after a few weeks off on hols. Its a great plan, and gets good results. Im sure you will get that six stone off in no time.

I started a week and a half ago... so I'm a newbie too.
Best of luck to you!! xxx

good luck to all

I started Tuesday but still stressing trying to get my head round this book! :( hoping to loose 2 stone but at least 7lb just befor christmas ?? :)

Hi everyone, thanks for your replies. To niknooo and romana - the book looks daunting but it's quite easy when you know how, you should definitely ask your group consultant to explain it to you again.
At the beginning of the book, everything you can have if you're on Extra Easy is on the pages with an Orange tab at the top right hand corner of the page, Green have a Green tab and Original have a Red tab. Then you choose one 'healthy extra' from the 'a' section (page 21) and one from the 'b' section (pages 23-25). After you've decided what you're eating from the 'free' and 'healthy extra' sections you can use between 5 and 15 'syns' per day, and the most common foods' syn values are listed from page 35 onwards.
Sorry if that's just confused you more - I'd really recommend asking yor consultant! Xx

Hi newbies - I have done SW since May this year and its a way of life now. Love it and if you get stuck, just ask - everyone on here is so friendly!!

hi Happy. I started again on tuesday and want to lose about 6 stone too.
Christmas 2012 is 58 weeks away so i figure that is my aim!!

We can do this one week at a time. x

Hey, best of luck on your journey. I started out with 9st to lose, and now have about 7.5 to go. Slowly but surely!

Thanks @ Happy , I'm well and truly in to it now I've decided the extra easy is the easy way for now , thanks for your support x :)

Back