Started today!

How did it go???? Hope you have had a good day.....just in from work so just chilling now with a hot choc and a fudge all for 4pp xx

Hey Haf,

Not very well, I am afraid! :break_diet:I only lost half a pound... I am little gutted as I stuck to the plan...but since I have been feeling bloated and sick for the week, I think it is my hormones and sorta TOTM! I also may have eaten too much vege's according to my leader and looking at my diary, there were 2 days which I missed a total of 25 PP's (missed 11 and 15 one each day) for the daily points...My leader said that I need to eat them even if I have no time...Maybe, it'll show next week? I did have a lot of my weeklies points too and I thought that it would make up for the 2 days that I was too bloated to finish my points! Oh well, whatever it is, I hope I have a better loss next week... having fluid retention in my legs too, so that could be it too... Maybe, when it all goes, I'll lose a mega 10 pounds in one go! Lol! Today, all I have felt doing is eat! Already had 12 of my weeklies, not because I am hungry but because I just want to eat...comfort?? Stopped myself and told myself not to as this is not the way I want to be going,etc... Had lots of peppermint tea for my tummy too...

I have bought a few Journals to cover the period of my dieting with WW's...Hope that I stick with it...hate it when I start to think of food...only started today because my leader told me not to abuse my free foods...i.e. the tons of vege's I am eating...!!! So, I didn't cook the vege's I usually have daily....this made me worry about being hungry....Oh...and if you have a lot of fiber, you have to drink a lot or else your weight loss slows down, I was told today....Maybe, that's what happened to me with all the vege's I have been bulking up on!

How are you getting on? Hot choc and fudge sounds lovely... I am off to bed now...busy day tomorrow shopping for food at many different places as it is my youngest's 10th birthday next week and he has requested foods from different places...x

I find if I eat to much fruit I have a stall as such.... My method now is only 8 bits of free fruit/veg daily, that is what the government recommends I eat so I eat that if I want more veg I make sure it's the pointed kind, parsnip yum yum x

Also reading on article in regards to women who retain water and why they seem to have good weight loss then nothing http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html
Think this sounds so much like you xxx

Well done on losing anyhow,please don't feel disheartened! You will soon lose more,I think sometimes it's about finding what works for the individual :0)

Well done you still reached your half stone award!

Half off is still great Annie :)Well done on getting to the 1/2st!! 7lbs in 3 weeks is a fantastic start! You are still over your aim of 2lbs a week too :D Hope you will be feeling better this week and fingers crossed for that mega loss next week ;)

Hope you got all your shopping done??? I am chilled on sofa waiting for MrA to come home from work. His friend is coming for the weekend also, I am rather nervous as I have not met this friend before...Is your son excited about his birthday??? Mine used to be a little to chilled for my liking x.

I find if I eat to much fruit I have a stall as such.... My method now is only 8 bits of free fruit/veg daily, that is what the government recommends I eat so I eat that if I want more veg I make sure it's the pointed kind, parsnip yum yum x

Also reading on article in regards to women who retain water and why they seem to have good weight loss then nothing Of Whooshes and Squishy Fat | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald
Think this sounds so much like you xxx

Hey Haf....

I don't eat as much fruit as vege's! But, I really think it was my hormones...When I used to do LL, even though I was on a starvation mode, I still had the certain time in the month when I hardly lost any weight....but then, I'd lose a whole lot the week after! Maybe, it's just me! I like the article...it was an interesting read, thank you....But seriously, my legs are pitting badly...Just before I started the diet, I had my BP checked and it was a bit high but the Dr put it down to all the stress I have going on... Going to get checked again... but there is some serious oedema in my legs... Love parsnips too, roasted in a little honey...yes, yummy! xx

Well done on losing anyhow,please don't feel disheartened! You will soon lose more,I think sometimes it's about finding what works for the individual :0)

Thanks, I'm ok about it... I am determined to lose the weight and shall plod on....Yes, I need to find what works best for me.... :)

Annie2012 said:
Thanks, I'm ok about it... I am determined to lose the weight and shall plod on....Yes, I need to find what works best for me.... :)

You will get there and we are here to support you,have a lovely weekend :0)

Half off is still great Annie :)Well done on getting to the 1/2st!! 7lbs in 3 weeks is a fantastic start! You are still over your aim of 2lbs a week too :D Hope you will be feeling better this week and fingers crossed for that mega loss next week ;)

Hey there,

Thank you! Yes, I am still on target with my 2 pounds a week...but that is also why I have a target date between June and October next year! :) I am sure, it gets harder to lose over time and it will take time...Yes, a mega loss would be so lovely.... How are doing today? I am no longer feeling sick or bloated or down....picking up...Yay! ;-) xx

You will get there and we are here to support you,have a lovely weekend :0)

Thanks and for the support too....And you as well, have a good one... :) x

Hope you got all your shopping done??? I am chilled on sofa waiting for MrA to come home from work. His friend is coming for the weekend also, I am rather nervous as I have not met this friend before...Is your son excited about his birthday??? Mine used to be a little to chilled for my liking x.

Hi again Haf, Yes, I got all my shopping done except for the stuff I have to get 'fresh' on Monday....Spent hours shopping, was so hungry by the time I was done! Ooohhh, a visitor...might be exciting to have a new face at home? ;-) Yes, my little one is so excited...he has been counting the days down and I just hope that he is happy on that day.... It's just going to be him, my eldest and me... They don't want to see their dad anymore, so it is all a bit sad...We might try and venture out this weekend but it may be very tricky with my eldest, not sure if the hassle would be worth it... might just be easier to collapse at home and recover for the week ahead...How are you doing today? Have a good weekend.... xx

Hey Annie, hope all well and your son had a fantastic birthday xxx hope to catch up soon

Hi Annie :) not seen anything from you this week...how are you getting on? I weighed a day early this week...on my way to wales to see family for the weekend :) lost 2lbs so almost saying goodbye to the 18 to 17 thread :) hope you are ok!

Hey Haf,

Not very well, I am afraid! :break_diet:I only lost half a pound... I am little gutted as I stuck to the plan...but since I have been feeling bloated and sick for the week, I think it is my hormones and sorta TOTM! I also may have eaten too much vege's according to my leader and looking at my diary, there were 2 days which I missed a total of 25 PP's (missed 11 and 15 one each day) for the daily points...My leader said that I need to eat them even if I have no time...Maybe, it'll show next week? I did have a lot of my weeklies points too and I thought that it would make up for the 2 days that I was too bloated to finish my points! Oh well, whatever it is, I hope I have a better loss next week... having fluid retention in my legs too, so that could be it too... Maybe, when it all goes, I'll lose a mega 10 pounds in one go! Lol! Today, all I have felt doing is eat! Already had 12 of my weeklies, not because I am hungry but because I just want to eat...comfort?? Stopped myself and told myself not to as this is not the way I want to be going,etc... Had lots of peppermint tea for my tummy too...

I have bought a few Journals to cover the period of my dieting with WW's...Hope that I stick with it...hate it when I start to think of food...only started today because my leader told me not to abuse my free foods...i.e. the tons of vege's I am eating...!!! So, I didn't cook the vege's I usually have daily....this made me worry about being hungry....Oh...and if you have a lot of fiber, you have to drink a lot or else your weight loss slows down, I was told today....Maybe, that's what happened to me with all the vege's I have been bulking up on!

How are you getting on? Hot choc and fudge sounds lovely... I am off to bed now...busy day tomorrow shopping for food at many different places as it is my youngest's 10th birthday next week and he has requested foods from different places...x

hi annie i didn't know u could have too much veg seems a bit strange to me could understand it if it was fruit u had been eating tons of 300 scratch head confused.gifxx

hi annie i didn't know u could have too much veg seems a bit strange to me could understand it if it was fruit u had been eating tons of View attachment 50074xx

Hi Val, That's what i thought! How can you abuse vege's??? Anyway, that actually made me feel like I was going to starve without having the vege's I used to bulk up my meals! xx

Back