Started Today!

Jinnie

After hitting the big 40 yesterday, and after having an amazing birthday weekend, with loads of food and even more drink lol, its now time to lose those inches and those darn kilo's I keep carting about!

I love this forum, its so inspirational, and I am now going to be browsing for all the hints and tips going :)

I had my vanilla shake (tastes a bit oaty!) this morning, and am going to have a shake when the kids have their dinner in half an hour.

I must admit I am looking forward to the children going back to school so I won't be cooking at lunchtime every day. Though I do usually graze all day, it hasn't bothered me so far not snacking this morning.

I am sure over the next few days I will have loads of questions, and who better to ask than you guys here who are doing it too, and have been so successful (reading the tickers!:))

I better get on and feed the children for now, but back later :)

Good luck I started last week and lost 13lbs in 1 wk! :D I was a good girl tho lol

Hello and welcome to the forum. Ask away....that is what we are all here for. Good luck with the diet. Drink plenty of water and jump on here if you feel like you want to give in.

welcome and lots of luck x

Hey Jinnie...Good luck sweetie..We are all here for you and if you ever need support or advice you are certainly at the right place...Big Hugs! :):)

Welcome Jinnie. Looks like you and Crim are both aiming to lose weight for the same Madonna concert! I'm sure you'll both do it.

Good luck.

x

Last edited:
Good Luck x

Welcome Jinnie. Looks like you and Crim are both aiming to lose weight for the same Madonna concert!

Yep! Just noticed that myself :) I wont be feeling weak and knackered by day 11 will i? lol

Jinnie, by day 11 you'll be buzzing - you'll out dance all the youngsters!

x

good luck, i started today also x

Great, we can support each other :)

when is your weigh day?

Back