Started Weight Watchers on monday

JayneGreeny

Hi All I started weight watchers on monday, im not going to any meetings as ive done it before got a recipie book and my own ww scales and calculater.
Ive desided to go back on ww as ive put quiet abit of weight on during the christmas holiday and i want to lose it now.

how much did people lose in the first week on the diet?

hope everyone is well

Just wanted to say good luck, my biggest weight loss on week one was 7lbs. I restarted today so I'll let you know how I get on next week.

Just wanted to say good luck, my biggest weight loss on week one was 7lbs. I restarted today so I'll let you know how I get on next week.

Yes please do let me know how you get on ill take a look at your facebook.
how many points can you have then? i can have 24

Hi and welcome to the ww bit :)
I'm on my first week and have lost 5lbs so far am going to try and abstain from weighing myself again till sunday lol, I'm also doing it all from home. Good luck with everything :)

i think i must be the only one who didnt have a big loss - i only lost 2lbs my first week but have had higher ones later on :) good luck with your weight loss journey anyway :) x

Depends on how much you have to lose and if you were dieting before I suppose.

I moved from a vlcd to WW and still lost 2.5lbs in my first week which was more than I had lost on the vlcd the week before!

Good luck with it all. Look forward to reading about your progress.

Rosie xx

Thanks for all the welcome messages.
Im just having a soup and tuna sandwich for my lunch its keeping me warm.

Hi and welcome. My first week loss was 7.5 lbs but I went from total out of control binging to 100% focused with exercise. Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Hi and welcome :) ... Last jan when i started my first week i lost 4lb ... not sure this time will let you know on monday :)

welcome to ww x

Back