Started WW for the THIRD time in a year! Third time lucky i hope!

get a pedometer!! i bought one 2 weeks ago. its the best thing I bought! i constantly wear it so i cant accurately see how much im walking just with the kids... as for your diet, use a good set of scales (any electronic ones) that way you can point exactly anything... if i have 5PP left... I will weigh out 3PP of doritos and 2PP of choc rather than depriving myself of both!! x or losing the plot and having both... all about control... just plan your day around the times you know you cant give in. x

Ive used WW in spits and spurts for the past 12 months or so. Finally had enough and feel its the right time too so my 4th restart is next Wed! Doesnt matter how many times it takes to restart, the fact you are trying in the 1st place is to be applauded. :)

Loser85 said:
Ive used WW in spits and spurts for the past 12 months or so. Finally had enough and feel its the right time too so my 4th restart is next Wed! Doesnt matter how many times it takes to restart, the fact you are trying in the 1st place is to be applauded. :)

Well done for starting again,good luck to you :0)

Back