Started WW for the THIRD time in a year! Third time lucky i hope!

wow im loving this info! lol i will have to pop into asda before the pics and stock up on the cheap sweets ;-) thank you x

bubbs - you are brave going to a saturday meeting! i would never lose weight if i got weighed on a weekend lol x

bulldogdaisy said:
When I started I just walked the dog and rode my exercise bike once a week then started doing exercise DVDs,i'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred right now which is for 30 days but I have some days off when busy.

God you must be fit now lol x thanks. I've got a wee fit so I will dust it off lol x then I can do 10 mins or something. I could never do the shred lol x bet you get good weightlosses!! X thanks :)

beckylea23 said:
wow im loving this info! lol i will have to pop into asda before the pics and stock up on the cheap sweets ;-) thank you x

bubbs - you are brave going to a saturday meeting! i would never lose weight if i got weighed on a weekend lol x

Wow all these Chocs are good tips arent they? I'll have to write these down.

Hey Becky I prefer the weekend weigh in coz you have Saturday to have a treat as after weigh in, as long as you don't over do it. But I've never done PP before only the old discover plan. So I know it's all changed now. Haha but I know what you mean. ;)

bubbs67 said:
God you must be fit now lol x thanks. I've got a wee fit so I will dust it off lol x then I can do 10 mins or something. I could never do the shred lol x bet you get good weightlosses!! X thanks :)

Lol I wish I was fit! Some people do other exercise and the shred! I just stick with that and dog walking lol

bubbs67 said:
Wow all these Chocs are good tips arent they? I'll have to write these down.

Hey Becky I prefer the weekend weigh in coz you have Saturday to have a treat as after weigh in, as long as you don't over do it. But I've never done PP before only the old discover plan. So I know it's all changed now. Haha but I know what you mean. ;)

Weight is coming off well,did have half pound gain on Monday but put that down to upping the exercise and totm.If you like ice cream then clotted cream ice cream is 3pp for 50g great in a sundae :0) I know what you mean bout a sat wi,I do Monday to be good over weekend though weeklies are getting well used this weekend!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol I wish I was fit! Some people do other exercise and the shred! I just stick with that and dog walking lol

That's great though. I can remember her on the BL apparently she committed suicide didn't she? I think it was her. She broke with her OH split with her and she jumped off of Beachy Head didn't she?

bulldogdaisy said:
Weight is coming off well,did have half pound gain on Monday but put that down to upping the exercise and totm.If you like ice cream then clotted cream ice cream is 3pp for 50g great in a sundae :0) I know what you mean bout a sat wi,I do Monday to be good over weekend though weeklies are getting well used this weekend!

Yeah defo upping the exercise coz of fat weighing less than muscles but I bet if you got a tape measure out you would see inches coming off. X

bulldogdaisy said:
That's the english one Angie Dowds,this lady did the American and Australian BL.

Oh right I thought it was Angie dowds. Hey Bulldogdaisy thanks for sharing the choc tips. I'm gonna write these down ;)

bubbs67 said:
Oh right I thought it was Angie dowds. Hey Bulldogdaisy thanks for sharing the choc tips. I'm gonna write these down ;)

No worries,I know it's *naughty* foods but it's good to have treats :0)

bubbs67 said:
Yeah defo upping the exercise coz of fat weighing less than muscles but I bet if you got a tape measure out you would see inches coming off. X

Thanks,have lost some inches since starting WW and can see a difference with my sides and feeling more toned.Got just under 2 stone to lose now so hopefully belly will decrease more soon lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks,have lost some inches since starting WW and can see a difference with my sides and feeling more toned.Got just under 2 stone to lose now so hopefully belly will decrease more soon lol

Well I weighed myself I have 9stone to lose :eek: thought it was only 7st so I'll be on here for a 100 years at this rate lol x Gonna give up smoking too. I've got asthma so I've been slapped on the wrist by doc. X yeah I bet you're more toned. That's great.

bubbs67 said:
Well I weighed myself I have 9stone to lose :eek: thought it was only 7st so I'll be on here for a 100 years at this rate lol x Gonna give up smoking too. I've got asthma so I've been slapped on the wrist by doc. X yeah I bet you're more toned. That's great.

Are you going to do a diary on here? Am sure the weight will come off quite quickly at first so don't worry.Good idea with the giving up smoking.Will be a whole new lease of life for you( sounds corny but it's true)

No it's not corny. Yes I will start a diary. I've only the app on my phone though so I can't do my stats and that. Haven't got a computer atm. Don't worry I expect I sound corny too. Don't mean too. It's hard sometimes to know what to say. I'm not the most articulate of ppl haha.

Me either with things to say,I just hope what I put comes out right in text lol.Will subscribe to your diary when you start :0)

hey guys, i was a bit naughty at the cinema yesterday! thats almost all my weeklies gone now too :( lol

bfast:
bread x 2 - 4pp
LF spread - 1pp
2tbsp ketchup - 1pp
2 x eggs - 4pp
veg oil - 1pp

lunch:
coco pops & milk - 5pp

dinner:
(i skipped dinner and just ate goodies at the cinema!)
fanta frozen - 10pp
1 scoop ben & jerrys baked alaska - 4pp
1 scoop ben & jerrys chocolate fudge brownie frozen yogurt - 4pp (tastes better than the ice cream!)
1 packet tesco strawberry laces - 5pp

daily pp - 29
weekly pp - 10pp

Aww don't feel bad,can always bulk meals out with free vegetables if hungry :0) hope you enjoyed the film.What did you see ?

ah i know my sunday dinner is just consisting of vegetables with a splash of gravy! we seen MIB3 it was surprisingly good! shed a couple tears at the end which i wasnt expecting! lol x

Back