Started WW for the THIRD time in a year! Third time lucky i hope!

Aww I like the other MIB films,they are good :0) glad you enjoyed it! What not even one yorkshire for 1pp? Lol meat ideas if you like lamb is Tescos do packs of lamb escallops for 3pp for two :0)

beckylea23 said:
ah i know my sunday dinner is just consisting of vegetables with a splash of gravy! we seen MIB3 it was surprisingly good! shed a couple tears at the end which i wasnt expecting! lol x

I saw it on Friday :) i cried to lol x

eee i might have a cheeky yorkshire pud! thinking about it, with the mash and gravy its not going to be that PP friendly! lol i will have to get some activity points in, does anyone know how many points you gain from walking/running/swimming etc?

yummy mummy - i think anything involving kids gets us mum's in an emotional wreck! lol x

Ohh i'm no good with kids in movie,I often won't watch them lol my Sunday dinner is normally the lamb plus mash,peas,gravy and two yorkshires 13pp

oh really, how much have you lost so far? what are your favourite meals? can you recommend anything to speed up the weight loss lol?

I have a diary on here that I started on week 8 if you fancy a nose on there,called Daisy's diary! I've lost just under 22lbs, some favourite meals are the lamb one that I mentioned,prawns with couscous and peas.chicken fajitas.Pizza wraps with home made wedges and peas,I like a salad when it's warmer lol.Alsorts really.I don't always use my weeklies,it depends if going out to eat or now I use them on yummy homemade sundaes :0)

thats fab! if your doing the 30 day shred aswel, the lbs are going to melt straight off! i think i need to get my hands on this dvd! x

just tracking saturday's food - not many meals, just snacks!

bfast:
2 x warburtons crumpets - 6pp
LF spread - 3pp

lunch:
mashed potato - 5pp
2 x yorkshire puds - 2pp
gravy - 1pp
carrots - 0
brocolli - 0
cauliflower - 0
sprouts - 0
(only ate half of the mash though, i was stuffed!)

1 meringue nest - 1pp
1 WW coconut cake - 2pp
1 WW lemon cake - 2pp
coco pops & milk - 5pp
asda good for your morrocan couscous - 4pp (barely ate half though, got bored after a few mouthfuls!)

daily pp - 29

beckylea23 said:
thats fab! if your doing the 30 day shred aswel, the lbs are going to melt straight off! i think i need to get my hands on this dvd! x

I got a boxset on Amazon of four of her DVDs but you can buy the shred for a fiver,I've seen it in Tescos aswell now.Wi for me this morning and I lost 2.5lbs so i'm pleased with that :0)

wow well done! almost 2 stone mark! i hope i can get that far! my WI is supposed to be tomorrow but due to the bank hol i have to wait til wed! i will look in tesco tomorrow thanks :) x

Hope you find the DVD,will do mine tomorrow!aw am sure you will get there with WW!hope all goes well for you on Wednesday :0)

that post was Sunday's food****

track for monday and tuesday:

bfast:
bread x 2 - 4pp
2 x eggs - 4pp
LF spread - 1pp
2 tbsp ketchup - 1pp
veg oil - 1pp

dolmio pasta pouch - 5pp
dolmio bolognese pouch - 4pp
fab lolly - 2pp

mashed potato - 5pp
gravy - 1pp
tesco strawberry laces - 5pp
ww lemon cake - 2pp
ww coconut cake - 2pp

daily pp - 29
weekly pp - 8pp

monday

french fries - 2pp
heinz spag bol - 8pp
ww lemon cake - 2pp
french fries - 2pp
ww coconut cake - 2pp
1 hot dog - 2pp
ww spag & meatballs - 9pp
2 x meringue nests - 2pp
muller light - 2pp

daily - 29pp
weekly 4pp

Used 45 weekly PP this week! WI tonight, fingers crossed!!! x

aw thank you! yeah im over the moon with the loss, considering all the crap and sweeties ive had hehe i definately think tracking every single thing helps alot!

Back