Started WW!!

tazzy21

Hey!

I wrote a thread on here saying that I'm thinking about starting. I finally plucked up the courage to go along to a meeting! I was scared of the scales, and really thought I was going to weigh a hell of a lot more than I am. I'm currently at 22 stone 10lb, massive weight but I really hope I can lose it, I have so many incentives. I don't want to be fat any more, I don't want to have a bad back from my weight, and I want to try for a baby in the future without the worry of complications.

I've found this forum a great help in the past so thought I'd start coming on here again. Has anyone else lost/planning to lose as much as I am? Would be great to hear about yr story.

Anyway I'll keep you informed on my progress :)

Tanya xx

Hi Tanya,
Well done you for starting. I am hoping to start in the next day or so (just need to get organised first).
Well if you weighed less than you thought you would then thats a good start.
Good luck with your first target, I will check in on you and see how you get on over the next few days and hopefully we will doing this journey together!!
Go girl!!!

hey Tanya :) well done for going to class - thats the hardest part over with. I look forward to seeing how you do - WW is really easy in the most part and enjoyable as you can eat whatever you want - you just have to learn portion control :)

good luck with your first week :) xxx

hiya Tanya

well done on joining class, the scales are deffinately daunting, and as Racheal says the portion control is quite hard to get used to at first but you soon get by that.

good luck

x

Hi! I am also losing weight to start a family, so i just thought i'd drop by and give you some encouragement! Well done you for plucking up the courage to go to the class and get weighed - I'm not feeling that confident myself yet, but i hope i will soon! Good luck with the weight loss!

Sarah x

Back