Started Yesterday!

Hi all,

I started the exante total solution yesterday, and I've seen a lot of you guys mention soft drinks, but can find any info on whats allowed etc?

So very thirsty constantly, so anything other than water/coffee/mint tea would be rather darn nice right now :)

Thanks

Laura

There's a sticky thread in the main forum

yeah it confuses me as well lol, as ive got all these juices for my daughter that ive been having and know find that you shouldnt have anything with citric acid in? and all the juice ive got has that in lol

thanks all :)

On day 3.... feeling good.

Still constantly thirsty, but at least its making me drink my 2 litres of water!

xxxx L :)

I get so bored or all the water too! So the different drinks are a god send :)
Like Starlight said there is a "stickie" in the main forum with a list of all the drinks we can have :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LauraButler said:
Hi all,

I started the exante total solution yesterday, and I've seen a lot of you guys mention soft drinks, but can find any info on whats allowed etc?

So very thirsty constantly, so anything other than water/coffee/mint tea would be rather darn nice right now :)

Thanks

Laura

Coke zero is ok and dr pepper zero, also sainsburys do a raspberry and cranberry still water that's really nice and also fine :)

Back