Starting 04/01/2011

Only lost 0.5lb this week, but ok with it as I had an evil week. All uni work and no good food lol

.5lb is still .5lb! And its not too bad when you know why you've not lost much.

Hi Kat,

Thanks for that. Back on it 100% this week so hope to better on Tuesday xx

how did everyone do this week? I lost 3lb - amazing :) stuck to plan - and what a surprise it worked :)

kat
x

:D:D:DHi I joined 19th Jan 2011 I think and have lost 6 lbs so far, just one more lb for my half stone. Its going slowly, but its going thats the main thing and I dont feel hungry at all. Love the meetings and the recipes, specially the low syn puds. We will do it, we are all motivated, we will be in our size 10s by summer yipeeeeeeeeeeeee:):):)

Lost 1.5 this week. Got my 1/2 stone sticker, very happy slimmer:D

Thats what I am hoping for on week 4. Just one more 1lb to go, it means so much to get that sticker. Being so good, oh well will see.

well done mum of three. and good luck holly's nan, really hope you get that sticker.

I do slimming world online and they don't give you stickers :-(
x

I only just found this thread! I joined on 4th Jan and want to lose about 2.5 - 3 stone preferably by summer! I'd love to join your team!

It's so great to have support and motivate each other! So far I have lost 9.5 lbs in 5 weeks which I'm really chuffed about! Want to try to reach the 1 stone mark in next couple of weeks defo by end of feb!

Come on we can do it!

How fantastic is that. I lost 2 and half lbs first week, same second week, and last week l lb. Hope I dont STS this week, still feel "very cuddly". Yes we will support each other, we can do it we can do it.

Good luck tonight nibblynoush

I lost 1.5lb this week. very happy with that, thank-you very much!

sticking to 100 percent this week, so hoping I can break through the 1 stone loss barrier next week.

Kat
x

Well done kat that's brill! I too would quite like 1.5 this week as that puts me 3lb away from target! Been really good this week so fingers crossed! Going to measure as well tonight!

Lost 1 lb! Great as it's a loss but would have liked more as been so good! My C says I'm not having enough of my syns, most days I only have 1-2 she said to have 5 a day and then if I want to save the rest for the wkend or a few drinks! So will give it a go!

rubbish week, nightmare work stuff plus nephews came to stay. managed to sts which is good considering. Back with focus from today though with a little aim to lose 5lbs in two weeks (got that wedding to go to!!)

Really nervous about weigh in this week as went away this wkend and drank far too much and over indulged totally on food!! Arrrgh! Would love to sts but have a feeling I'll gain!! Boo!! But had fabo time!

another week of sts - but hey ho, I deserved nothing better to be honest!! I feel like Im in a better place now so really wanting to lose by next WI and get through that 1 stone barrier. Ive joined the march challenge thread and set myself a target of 7lb by the end of the month. That's sensible, achievable and must-doable!!

amazing Mum2three, thats a fab loss. Keep up the good work xx

Back