Starting 100% in 100 days on Monday!

Aseyan

Hi All,

My name is Jennie and I am starting the US version of SS (FFL) on Monday! I was on the diet back in 2009 but ended up having to stop after an unrelated health deal and recently had my first baby! I'm at an all time high for my adult life weight wise and very ready to do something about it.

I have to say I wasn't really wanting to go back on this diet initially because I don't necessarily believe that it sets me up for success from a maintenance perspective. However, I'm giving it a go anyway because I know it'll have results. Its going to be difficult but I also need to recognize that the most difficult piece of this will be keeping it off and changing life habits.

I'm starting at 100% for 100 days and I figure if I just focus on one day at a time, I believe I can do it!

Here we go!

Hey hun,

You're right, you certainly see results on this diet - and fast! :D But it is not a miracle diet and i'm sure it will be just as hard work to maintain the weightloss as it is abstaining.

I know the real challenge for me will be to keep the weight off but with out this diet i'd still be struggling to lose the first stone lol.

Good luck on your journey and look forward to your posts

xxx

Back