Starting 1st!

Hi! jumped on the scales today and to my horror I have put on 8lbs over the Christmas holidays (no surprise really!) I currently weigh 16st 8lbs and I'm hoping to be down to 12/13st by September :D how much can I expect to lose in time for March? Thats when I have to take the plunge and go and buy a wedding dress for the summer!! Look forward to hearing from you all, you've all lost so much :) x

HI there,
Good luck and take it one day at a time.
As claire30 said it's average of 14 lbs in a month on 100% but if you look at other peoples number it's easy to go 2 + stone in the first month alone, I managed 26 lbs and didn't stick to 100%.
By end of March you should be down anything up to 4 st if you don't cheat.
Looking forward to seeing how well you do, you will be getting a super wedding dress.
x x x

TracyAnne said:
HI there,
Good luck and take it one day at a time.
As claire30 said it's average of 14 lbs in a month on 100% but if you look at other peoples number it's easy to go 2 + stone in the first month alone, I managed 26 lbs and didn't stick to 100%.
By end of March you should be down anything up to 4 st if you don't cheat.
Looking forward to seeing how well you do, you will be getting a super wedding dress.
x x x

thanks ever so much for your comment, that's extremely encouraging! 4st would be incredible by march I didn't think it was possible but wow...so excited! and wow deezer that's amazing! x

Hi there!

Seems like we're looking for the same goal , and are around the same weight if u fancy a buddy? I'm soo sick of food after Christmas & New Year. I followed LT before & lost 11 lbs in a week BUT I didn't follow the re-feed programme properlyand gained it all back & more .. X

Hi Joe sounds great!! Would love a buddy!! Have had a strawberry shake for breakfast and a vanilla shake for lunch! I weighed today and am starting this diet 16st 9lbs but hey ho! Am not massively hungry so far but have been sipping water continuously! How's it going? :)

Hi Joe sounds great!! Would love a buddy!! Have had a strawberry shake for breakfast and a vanilla shake for lunch! I weighed today and am starting this diet 16st 9lbs but hey ho! Am not massively hungry so far but have been sipping water continuously! How's it going? :)

me too on day 1, so far so good.
very determined to see it through.
looking forward to knowing u and supporting each other.
set yorself little mini goals and take each day as it comes. after the first week, it will fly by. honest.
;-)

hi there! did find it really hard to stomach the vanilla shake at lunch :/ don't know whether it was because I was full on drinking water or whether just did not like the taste but definitely not feeling hungry so that's a huge positive :D

Back